+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'd love to join I am also on this thread at the moment aswell, http://www.bubhub.com.au/community/f...d.php?t=513947

from babygirl7

🌈 loads of baby dust to everyone

Sent from my iPad using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    star - it sucks when you have a complication that makes weight gain more likely. Makes me so jealous of "normal" people. I have a muscle problem that makes exercise painful (and even dangerous) and it also means it is easier to put on weight and harder to get it off. URGHHH!

So yay - so far three of us would like to help motivate each other on our health kicks!

Should we start a new thread? Or use the one you are in Baby?

Also - I rang the Get Healthy service I saw advertised on tele. Its free. I had a good lengthy call tonight with a dietician. We talked about my goals re diet and exercise and weight, and she gave me advice and answered questions on diet. You get 10 free calls. She is going to call me again next week to check in and see how I'm going with my first goal of increasing exercise and ensuring i eat breakfast daily and dont skip meals (my own goals). I think this will help me stay on track!

http://www.gethealthynsw.com.au/

It says its for NSW but they said ACT was ok too. I dont know if it is in other states or not.
    Last edited by furbabymum; 19-03-2014 at 21:45.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Wish I could join in!! Maybe in 6 months good luck ladies! X

Hopefulmum2b is offline Proud Mama Bear to a gorgeous little girl!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by furbabymum View Post
    oooh one more question - do stimulated cycles / IVF drugs make you put on weight?

Anyone want to buddyup or have a thread where we can discuss exercise and help motivate each other re weightloss/weight maintenance?
    I'm not sure where you are from, but here in Perth you must have a BMI under 35 or you can forget any sort of IVF treatment. Found that out the hard way when we first went to a Fertility clinic. Didn't like the way they treated us so DH and I went away, lost the weight and decided to try another one and low and behold out second cycle was successful and now our DD will be 6 months old next week!There is one Fertility Dr who does treat women with BMI's over 40, but like my DH said, after have 3 MC's, do I really want to risk going through that again?

I didn't notice any weight gain during my cycle, then again I was the 1% of women who had no side effects what so ever which was fantastic. I'm just so glad that I don't have to do the whole needles and egg collection again. It's just one injection a few days before transfer and that's it.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Hopefulmum2b For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (20-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ttc in 2015 and have another 23kg to lose to be at a healthy weight. Already lost 11.5kg so far!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Hopefulmum2be that's awesome, and well done and congratulation, I love hearing success stories
    @Littleladybug your doing really great, keep up the good work

AFM: I have lost 5 kg since the start of the year. But had a really bad two weeks and gotten off track. Started my FET yesterday. Started sniffing the syneral spray.

Hope everyone is doing well

from babygirl7

8. The Following User Says Thank You to babygirl7 For This Useful Post:

MrsMummaButterfly  (20-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by babygirl7 View Post
    @Hopefulmum2be that's awesome, and well done and congratulation, I love hearing success stories
    @Littleladybug your doing really great, keep up the good work

AFM: I have lost 5 kg since the start of the year. But had a really bad two weeks and gotten off track. Started my FET yesterday. Started sniffing the syneral spray.

Hope everyone is doing well

from babygirl7

Thank you! And 5kg is nothing to be sneezed at either!! I say the slower it takes to loose the more chance we have at keeping it off. I try and use each new meal as a fresh start. You dont get fat by eating one bad meal, and you dont get skinny by eating one good meal!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Littleladybug thank you & it sure ain't easy, esp since I love chocolate. But I have to get back on track will start fresh on Monday, had a very chaotic last 2 weeks. Are you using the my fitness pal app?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yep i love my fitness pal, i also have a fitbit flex which tells me how many calories i burn each day.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Littleladybug View Post
    Yep i love my fitness pal, i also have a fitbit flex which tells me how many calories i burn each day.
    @Littleladybug Cool, you can add me lekeishan I haven't used it for a week, but will get back into it I have a fitbit burin think the battery is flat, may I ask what exercise you do?