+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck with the weight loss and the ttc!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Gosh I wish I could start ttc now!

Thanks
    Reviews
    So I'm ttc in less than 2 weeks for #3 I'm excited and terrified ATM the same time! The ttc is the easy part for us it the pregnancy & delivery that is tough!!

Hopefulmum2b is offline Proud Mama Bear to a gorgeous little girl!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi gorgeous girls!

It has been absolutely ages since i've last been on here. Had a very stressful 18 months with work, study (which i've finally finished! ), IVF and the deaths of my best friend and DH's best friend 3 months later. But that's in the past now. I hope you are all well and keeping fighting fit.

Well were do I start? On the weight front, i've gotten down to 85kgs which is the lightest i've ever been since i've been married and fee absolutely fantastic. And because of the weight loss, DH and I finally got to do our first round of IVF in September, but unfortunately the day I had my egg collected I got a phone call from the police to say that my friend had passed away (she was only 39) and because of all the stress from that and her family, sadly that round was unsuccessful. Then first week of December DH's best friend passed away at the young age of 43 after a successful double lung and heart transplant and then suffering a stroke 2 weeks later. Lets just say that 2012 was not our year.

Skip to January this year and with both DH and I on holidays, he decided that we give it another shot since we were on holidays and both stress free. Well to cut a long story short I am now 24 weeks 5 days UTD with a little girl and we honestly can not be any happier. We're both over the moon and totally excited as is both our family. And to make it that extra special, our little Princess is due on my late Granfather's birthday. He would have been 96. It's definitely a sign that's for sure.

Well I hope you are all well and plodding along nicely. Take care and remember that dreams really do come true. I'm a testament to that.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to hear 2012 was such a full on year for you and your DH hopefulmum2b.

But I really wanted to say massive congrats to both of you! You both must be so excited.

Hopefulmum2b is offline Proud Mama Bear to a gorgeous little girl!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by kcooper View Post
    Sorry to hear 2012 was such a full on year for you and your DH hopefulmum2b.

But I really wanted to say massive congrats to both of you! You both must be so excited.
    Thanks Hun. It most certainly a very full on year for the both of us that's for sure, but DH did say to me that 2013 could be unlucky for some, but lucky for us and he wasn't wrong.

Words can honestly not describe how we are both feeling right now because excited doesn't even come close!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey guys

I just wanted to introduce myself to this convo and get some ppls thoughts on my situation and see if anyone has had similar.

Do im 23 and an 99kg. I've been on a "get healthy" kick since about march and have so far lost 5.5kgs. DH and I have been ttc since july 2012 and so far havnt had any thing happening....I have pcos and endo as well as I had CIN2 all since 2008 and I also did have a iud im for 2 yrs....Also DH has a low count only 3,000,000per ml

I don't know when is a good time to look at ivf particularly because we don't have private health care and it is pricey but at the same time I don't what to be one of those couples that tries for 10yrs to then finally say well now lets try ivf and have been stressed over naturally doing it for a long time....

What r ppls thoughts??

Sent from my GT-N7105T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ekava, I would recommend getting a referral to FS V

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by kcooper View Post
    Hi Ekava, I would recommend getting a referral to FS V

Sorry, accidentally hit send. I would recommend getting a referral to a FS now to discuss your options now as there could be options worth exploring prior to ivf that aren't as expensive, unless you've already done that? Good luck!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey kcooper, thank you for the suggestions is there anything other than ivf you suggest asking about? I have a gyno that I have been seeing since 2008 when my fert issues first started and he said that we should have gone to see him after we got DH tested again to be doubley 100% sure that the count was that low.

He mentioned that DH could go on testosterone injections because tbat would increase the number. Because we do know for sure he has low testosterone but call me silly but im worried that that would make him a testosterone fueled pain in the butt! And I don't want to have that of course.....of does it not work that way....

Dr at the time said he was happy with my workings as at the time I was always on time every mnth.....mind you this was in dec last yr and I was pretty much always on time...28 days like clock work for the first 4 to 5 mnths into trying and since getting my iud out but since this yr have barely been a normal cycle....like ranges from 28days to 38days

Amd

Sent from my GT-N7105T using The Bub Hub mobile app