+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    And I have just realised I am totally crashing a thread, I have only two kids. Sorry!

Farmerwife is offline Excited & Nervous about being a mum for the first time in August :-)
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Loving 6 that made me cry!!! So beautiful. I am so happy for you & your family :-) xx

ETA: I realise the announcement has been out for a while! But I've not had the chance to wish your family well yet :-) your little one is so lucky to grow up in big family full of love & support x
    Last edited by Farmerwife; 05-01-2012 at 09:08.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Farmerwife For This Useful Post:

LoveLivesHere  (05-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    are we a large family? 5 kids is just normal to me, when i hear 'large family' i think they must have about 8
    that poem was gorgeous but fortunately we didn't need it- and i so thought we would!
    i'm still trying to get my head around having kids at all different stages- boy1 is starting the 'i'm a teenager but think i'm an adult and independent' stage, boy2 is full of 10yr old backchat and in last year of primary school, boy3 doesn't listen AT ALL!, boy4 is about to start kinder, and boy5 is teething!
    i think i'll be watching out for posts from you guys to learn from

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I've got a broad spectrum myself. This year

DD1 - first year of uni
    DD2 - year 11 at TAFE, also studying Cert III TAFE course.
    DD3 - year 8, first year of high school
    DD4 - year 6, starting band
    DD5 - year 4
    DD6 - prep
    DD7 - 3yo will be home alone.

It is DD7 I am most concerned about. She's been really missing DD6 at preschool last year, so I'm going to have to really concentrate on some more activities with her being the only child at home five days a week.

7fornow is offline Blessed Mummy to 1 awesome man and 6 lovely ladies!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you for the welcome back Loving6 and yes, I had my DD5, she is one of the lights of my life!! And in case I forgot to say it, Congrats on new bub, it is so wonderful, every pregnancy is a blessing! And that announcement is gold! I have copied and pasted into a folder, hope you dont mind, just in case we have anymore, Id love to, but DH says no, although he still hasnt had the snip like he said he would, so thats good lol. Mine aren't spread out as far as yours, our eldest is about to go into Year 7 and will be 12 in March and the youngest is 1 in March, she was born 6 days before he turned 11! So we've finally doubled up on our birthdays, we have the other 4 in consecutive months surrounding Christmas, always a going on sometime!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week
    Quote Originally Posted by 6fornow View Post
    Thank you for the welcome back Loving6 and yes, I had my DD5, she is one of the lights of my life!! And in case I forgot to say it, Congrats on new bub, it is so wonderful, every pregnancy is a blessing! And that announcement is gold! I have copied and pasted into a folder, hope you dont mind, just in case we have anymore, Id love to, but DH says no, although he still hasnt had the snip like he said he would, so thats good lol. Mine aren't spread out as far as yours, our eldest is about to go into Year 7 and will be 12 in March and the youngest is 1 in March, she was born 6 days before he turned 11! So we've finally doubled up on our birthdays, we have the other 4 in consecutive months surrounding Christmas, always a going on sometime!!
    This bub is as result of hubby's failure to go through with the snip appointment he was determined to get..

This bub is our double/triple up birthday. It is due on the 1st, ds is on the 4th and mine is the 12th. I always go late so he is mostly likely to come between ds and mine but probably closer to mine. I get the Christmas thing too. We have Nov, Dec and Jan birthday run. Oh then the the end of July, Aug birthday and fathers day and run too. Boy I am bad at planning these things.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Loving6 your kids must love having a large family

My mum has four of us I'm the oldest ages are
    Dd(me) - 30
    Ds - 25, 26 in feb
    Dd - 20, 21 in march
    Ds - 9

And than my daughter is 2 and my sister and I are both pregnant

I went in with mum when she gave birth to my brother, I was 21, married and TTC. The midwife thought i was crazy! If I had fallen pregnant when I started TTC my mum and I would of been pregnant at the same time.

She loves large gaps, she thinks I'm crazy to want small gaps with my children but with my age and number of children I want time isn't a luxury

Lots of milestones all at the same time makes for never a dull moment

7fornow is offline Blessed Mummy to 1 awesome man and 6 lovely ladies!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by loving6 View Post
    This bub is as result of hubby's failure to go through with the snip appointment he was determined to get..

This bub is our double/triple up birthday. It is due on the 1st, ds is on the 4th and mine is the 12th. I always go late so he is mostly likely to come between ds and mine but probably closer to mine. I get the Christmas thing too. We have Nov, Dec and Jan birthday run. Oh then the the end of July, Aug birthday and fathers day and run too. Boy I am bad at planning these things.
    I LOL at that one!! That is sort of what I hope happens to us
    Ours are January, February, 2 March, then October and November, then Christmas. We also have our Wedding anniversary in April, My bday in May, DH in June.. Not much of a break, so Im just as bad at planning these things as you Loving6!! Not that we ultimately get to plan them ourselves, do we

10. The Following User Says Thank You to 7fornow For This Useful Post:

LoveLivesHere  (10-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    loving6 you are a dead set legend and I am honored to call you my friend

12. The Following User Says Thank You to elleandsam For This Useful Post:

LoveLivesHere  (10-01-2012)