+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    3.4 is the exact age gap i have with my 2.

i went with the scate attachments. we had a bugaboo cameleon so got the bugaboo scate.

we also had a steelcraft fold up stroller so got a lascal mini buggy board for that from toys r us.

worked perfectly. DD1 could stand on the scateboard if she wanted or i could put it up if she wanted to walk.

i found over time she used the board less and less and now just over a year on i hardly get it out of the boot anymore. it fitted in nicely when we did need it to bridge the gap

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Under no circumstances get the Valco Tandem. Hideous pram that is terrible to push and incredibly heavy. Steering is dreadful. Phil and Teds is 1000% better.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MyBabyBells View Post
    Love my city select!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub
    me to. easy to go from 2 to 1 seat if i dont have both kids

headoverfeet is offline The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off. -Gloria Steinem
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I would get a single with a skateboard.

Sent from my iPad using Bub Hub app

Thanks
    Reviews
    I don't mean to sound rude but I reckon the city select basically looks like an updated version of the old school vinyl boxed double prams from the 80's. They just look terrible!

Witwicky is offline A closed mouth gathers no foot.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I have a Love and care Twingo for days when I don't feel like wearing DS2. It is a side-by-side twin pram, but fits through a standard doorway and has the option of facing the seats in or out (they just click in like the city select). It has all of the seating configurations that I'm after so I'm pretty happy with it. It has drawbacks too - I'll try and pull up the review I wrote on it when I get to my PC. One of the major drawbacks is the size of it when folded - the frame takes up my whole boot.

I just couldn't justify the price of the BJ city select, and I also think it looks a bit like a freight train in the other seating configurations. And skateboards don't work for us either. So upon saying all of that, I'm pretty happy with it for the price.

waitsee is offline “While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    P&t have a new release - promenade now on their website, worth a look

Sent from my HTC ChaCha A810b using BubHub