+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default A good pram for two?

Hi everyone, my bubs comes next year my DD will be 3.4. What are some suggestions of prams to fit them both in?

Thank you so much

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ive always had a Mountain Buggy with my DD (now 2.2 yrs) but with #2 coming in May we are on the lookout for a double pram too. The new MB +1 pram is a terrible design so will probably get the Phil and Teds. Only because we do a lot of walking and having the pump up tyres makes it a much smoother ride for the littlies. And its light enough and small enough to fit in my little car. DD will soon enough want to walk, so again, the Phil and Teds was a good option because we could put the 2nd seat away and have a normal looking single pram for the younger bub.
    Otherwise, i looked at the Strider and really loved that for comfort and room but it was a bit too wide and didnt have pump up tyres.
    I didnt like any of the other double prams i looked at.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have the baby jogger city mini (double) and I've been really happy with it. It's quite narrow for a side by side pram, really easy to steer and folds quickly and easily.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I love my Phil & Teds.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    I love my strider plus, but I don't drive so it's not going in & out of the car. It's pretty big & heavy for lifting and big for putting in the boot. But I love it as a walking pram for 1 or 2.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Love my city select!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    ^^^ oh though I do have a little pram crush on the baby jogger city select....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I have the adventure buggy double and the strider plus and one thing to check out first is that your 3 yr old will still fit the pram as its not worth spending that much money for just a few months use. The side by side is easier with 2 kids , the strider is very awkward with the older child up top ,unable to lift it up steps without feeling like the handle will break off plus the bottom seat is the only one that can be used for a newborn as the top one doesnt lay flat enough imo ,I was always having to adjust bubs in the seat as she would slump down in it so I used it with a bassinet most of the time when she was newborn and then you cant have the second seat on anyway. Those city mini doubles look good and the bonus of not having to remove seats to fold it away plus you can get a buggy board for when the toddler doesnt want to sit, again I am not sure it would fit a 3 1/2 yr old tho.
    Last edited by lulu 2; 30-12-2011 at 22:40.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I've seen someone with the strider plus with a skate bord does anyone know where to get one.
    I would love the strider plus. Dd is pretty and she will be 2.11 when newbie comes so I'm worried but she is using pram less and less now (we have a strider dlx at the moment) so don't expect her to use it that much when she is only but number 3 hopefully will be closer in age to newbie (number 2)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Little-Pink-Hen View Post
    I've seen someone with the strider plus with a skate bord does anyone know where to get one.
    I would love the strider plus. Dd is pretty and she will be 2.11 when newbie comes so I'm worried but she is using pram less and less now (we have a strider dlx at the moment) so don't expect her to use it that much when she is only but number 3 hopefully will be closer in age to newbie (number 2)
    Valco do the sk8 pram board and there is a few other brands like lascal buggy board too , just check out your local pram shop. Not all the brands fit the strider so you have to check which one is compatibal.
    Last edited by lulu 2; 30-12-2011 at 22:19.