+ Reply to Thread
    Riiiiight.. there. Where I'm pointing. See it?
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default Chiropractic pillows

has anyone here got one, and did it help? i have back and neck issues but the neck issues are a lot more painful. i'll be taking (if i remember ) my pillow to my next chiropractor appointment in early january to talk to her about options regarding that but i thought i'd try to get some anecdotes

tia!

Buttoneska is offline Winner 2010- Most Community Minded Thread Award
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    yep i brought one and it was the best money i have ever ever spent!

I have a bit of a d1cky kneck / back - I go to osteo every couple of months and at its worst I get constant headaches and terrible pain.

The osteo did alot of work to fix it and I would find that within a couple of weeks I had stuffed it up again. Eventually I brought a pillow and when she would fix my kneck it would be fine for months and months. My last visit was probably aroudn 10mths ago - I do need to go back cos my kneck is a bit sore, but all in all, the pillow helps soooooo much.

Since I got mine, my hubby, both sisters and my dad have all got one too.

Ijust checked tag - the brand has worn off but its seems to say theropetic international??? www.pillows.com.au

Thanks
    Reviews
    ok i just checked out hte link i posted - i have the completesleeperr (not sure which one)

Riiiiight.. there. Where I'm pointing. See it?
    Thanks
    Reviews
    awesome thanks. my chiro sells them, not sure what brand, but i'll have a look while i'm there

Thanks
    Reviews
    just make sure you can get an adjustable one - mine has bit you can take out of the middle and outside to adjust the height in differnt parts.

I take one bit out to make it suit me. DH has his as normal - I guess his head is bigger or something? My sister is very petite and she takes 2 bits out of hers?