+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    My hubby just had to get a new work mobile number cause the one he got when he started was getting all sorts of strange messages:

"hey f@g boy, hope your ready for this fight I'm gonna destroy you!"
    Another one asking if they could put their finger in a place that he doesn't let anyone near lol!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Not me, but my mum, who is extremely me to the whole text message thing, used to get messages off someone all the time asking them to dinner etc, she then got one with a new born baby saying, meet your newest grandson, when she replied 'I think you have the wrong number as I do not have a grandson' she got the most heart broken message saying, 'dad how can you do this to me? For months I have been trying to reunite with you and you have ignored and now you disown your own grand child?' my mum had to call her and explain the whole thing.

I do hope she eventually found her real dad as her bubba was so cute no one could disown him!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I used to get txt messages from some woman to her flat mate I think it was , but she was doing it late at night and with DLS I was getting the messages at 2am in the morn. I did get one awhile back asking me if I like his new haircut (i think i did a post about it on here) and then he sent me a pic of his willy after I had told him he had the wrong number.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Our home number in Darwin was the same as the number advertised for Darwin Emergency Glass - not so bad most of the time but I did get a few very appologetic people who had rung me at 3am needing glass replaced!

Thanks
    Reviews
    We used to get a Chinese woman all the time, who didn't speak any English (ringing from China). Eventually we googled a video on how to say "wrong number" in Manderin. We practiced it again and again so we wouldn't forget it next time she rang. DH must have said it ok, because she never rang again after that.
    What I can't work out, though, is why she kept ringing the same number when someone shouted at her in English and hung up every time she rang it??

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Lucy in the Sky For This Useful Post:

AllYouNeedIsLove  (21-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I used to get some bloke from Melbourne call up his son "Nathan" almost every Sunday morning yelling at him to get home.

We talked and Nathan's number was like one number different.

Still happened when he typed the number wrong but I would just go "Nup it's (my name) again" and he'd say "sorry love!" and hang up again.

Thanks
    Reviews
    great thread.
    I once received (with the caps) "GLORIA YOU B*TCH!!", followed shortly by "GLORIA I'M SO SORRY", I was so glad it was addressed to Gloria or I would have freaked out! ...Obviously my name isn't Gloria