+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I always got calls for a horse trek company. They have dropped off now but people used to get so ****ty and insist that they rang the right number.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    A few month ago i received a text from a number i dont know which was hilarious. It was a photo of this guys p$nis asking if i wanted a rerun from the previous weekend. Umm wrong number buddy!
    We also get calls daily from debt collection agencies chasing the lady who previously had our number. Doesnt matter how many times i explain we have had the number for a year they still call again the next day. So frustrating!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I feel sorry for anyone who dials my mum by mistake, she ends up dragging them into a 10 minute conversation about where they live and what the weathers like before they get off the phone!
    She's the only lady I know who telemarketers actually WANT to hang up lol!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Wonky Donkey View Post
    I always got calls for a horse trek company. They have dropped off now but people used to get so ****ty and insist that they rang the right number.
    I had something similar where people would call me to give them a quote on their landscaping. Ummm..sure, but you might not be impressed with the crap job I'd do!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I got the following message once " hey mum, r u ever gunna come round and get this cat?"
    I guess he is still waiting,sound really narked off too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    when my dh got the current job he's in, he got the work phone that the lady b4 him used to use. Every so often he gets msgs from a guy saying he's in town tonight only if you wanna meet up?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I used to get texts inviting me to parties; "Hey party at Seans tonight" then they'd list the address. My boyfriend at the time used to reply back, "Yeah? Cool, I'm Constable Nugent I'll be around at 9 with some buddies. Be responsible."

Thanks
    Reviews
    I once had a really random guy message me a few times, it was a while ago but went a little like this:

Random person: "Hey, what are you up to"
    Me: "Who is this"
    RP: "This is such and such's brother" (it had a lot more to it but i couldn't even decode the message with all the short text, ei da not the.
    Me: i think you have a wrong number
    RP: "Nah this is such and such (not my name)"
    Me: No it's not, please leave me alone.
    RP: *send a few more message*
    Me: *ignore all*
    RP: *sends more messages asking why i'm not responding*
    Me: *Calls the idoit, get some 17ish year old, tells off to leave me alone and doesn't here from him*.

A few weeks later
    New random number: Hey this is such and such's girlfriend, why were you messaging him?
    Me: "he had the wrong number"
    her: "I don't believe you tell me everything he said?"
    Me: *calls girl and tells her everything that was in the messages, tells her that i know none of you, and to leave me alone, and if she doesn't trust her boyfriend that she should face him and not go through his phone and call random people.

LOL

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mumma inky View Post
    I feel sorry for anyone who dials my mum by mistake, she ends up dragging them into a 10 minute conversation about where they live and what the weathers like before they get off the phone!
    She's the only lady I know who telemarketers actually WANT to hang up lol!
    I so could have written that, mum actually made some life long friends from wrong numbers.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Iv posted this story before but will post again!

I got a txt one day saying "hay babe how are you"?
    "Good" I answered (no idea who it was, assuming it was someone I knew and hoping I could work out who before it got awkward!)
    him - what r u up to today, do u like my surprise?
    me - sorry who is this?
    him - dave, baby, thought you would have worked that out :-P :-(
    me - uuuhh I think you have the wrong number?
    him - OMG im so sorry have you got the pic? please delete it I'm so sorry
    me - uh no pic, will delete, good luck with your surprise!

5 mins later i got 'the pic'...............a CLOSE UP OF A MASSIVE, HAIRY, VEINY, HARD MANHOOD!!!!!!!!!! with the caption "cant wait to see you and use this baby"

It must have been held up in cyberspace before it came through. Needless to say my DH thought the whole this was so funny he fell of a ladder at work when I rang to tell him about it. And I had to show the pic to my girlfriends that day, then deleted it the next day