+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Birdistheword is offline Frightened little child, bird is the word!
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Spin off - Wrong number Msgs.

So here we go, who has had a wrong number ring up, not realise and leave a msg that was hilarious?

I had one, woke up in the afternoon checked my phone and saw I had a voicemail.

"Hi Sam (I am not sam btw) Just wondering if you can pick me up at the jail we talked about the other day, I am out. Just hurry I think they are going to find me man! Quick! We can train it to the city to get away if needed"

So I am assuming he broke out of jail. Haha

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Hahaha hilarious!
    A few years ago I discovered my number was similar to a prostitute as I kept getting strange phone calls and voice mails asking for my prices. I remember one day after finishing work I checked my phone and there was a miss call from a number I didn't recognize so I rang it and the guy who picked up refused to admit he had called me and was all awkward. About an hour later he called me back asking for prices. I just laughed saying I thought you didn't call me before? I'm not a prostitute btw lol more awkward stammering before he hung up

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I get calls from HSBC for an Asian lady all the time. I've called them and told them they have the wrong number but they still call.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I once had a message left on my machine from a beauty parlor apologising to cancel an appointment for that afternoon......Im guessing the person must've turned up as they never got the message

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Mine is boring compared to these, so funny!!!

Our number growing up was similar to the fish and chip shop so every now and then people would place an order for their dinner. If mum and dad weren't home my brother would take their order.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetpeamummy View Post
    Our number growing up was similar to the fish and chip shop so every now and then people would place an order for their dinner. If mum and dad weren't home my brother would take their order.
    We had a similar thing; if you switched around two digits of our number it was the number of a local hairdresser. But the funny thing is, the hairdresser had the same name as me! There were a few times where my mum would get a call during the day asking for me, and when she told them I was at school she'd get some pretty mystified responses. Lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    years ago when nsw had area codes, not 02 then 8 digit number but 068 then 6 digit number mum and dad used to get a lot of calls for a hospital, the number was the same but the area code was 1 number out. i often get txts from a taxi that my taxi is approaching - i live 120klm from the nearest taxi!!! i also got several txts from some girl thinking i was her grandfather, it took several tries to get it throught to her that i am a 26 year old female that didnt have kids let alone grandkids for her to realise! sorry about the lack of paragraphs but my 'enter' button is f**ked atm

London is offline “I think we're losing our sense of humor instead of being able to relax and laugh at ourselves" - Betty White
    Winner 2012 - BubHubber you'd like to meet IRL
    Winner 2012 - Best Avatar

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I got a txt "Hey Red, you big c0ck gobbler ! Slops back in town for the weekend. What it do?"

....what?! Lol

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to London For This Useful Post:

ComeBackKid  (31-12-2011),SugarSkull  (18-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Ha awesome.

GluttonForPunishment is offline Bubhub Award Winner - 2011- Most Optimistic Poster and Newbie of the Year Awards
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Little-Pink-Hen View Post
    Hahaha hilarious!
    A few years ago I discovered my number was similar to a prostitute as I kept getting strange phone calls and voice mails asking for my prices. I remember one day after finishing work I checked my phone and there was a miss call from a number I didn't recognize so I rang it and the guy who picked up refused to admit he had called me and was all awkward. About an hour later he called me back asking for prices. I just laughed saying I thought you didn't call me before? I'm not a prostitute btw lol more awkward stammering before he hung up
    Ooooh, that was YOU!

Oh wait...

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GluttonForPunishment For This Useful Post:

FloatingFairy  (30-12-2011),singlemumma82  (18-01-2012)