+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Steelcraft Agile pram and capsule combo..

I recently bought this pram and capsule combo...

Has anyone else got it? Used it? Love it? Hate it?

I loved it when I first got it, it seems to be a great combo.... But the more I look at it, the pram, the more I think I wish I got something else.....

It is light weight, it is simple and straight forward, easy to fold etc, but the more I think about it, there are a few things and features I wish it had and now feel like I have buyers remorse.

To me the capsule looks good.... So that's not really a worry of mine.

The main thing is I don't think it really looks very padded or comfortable in the seat area...
    Any thoughts?

Proudly brought to you by Mumma Puffins portable telecommunication device!

GrabbyCrabby is offline She is everything I need, that I never knew I wanted... She is everything I want, that I never knew I needed...
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Ive got one on lay buy, now we've moved, we can pick it up, hooray! If you don't think it's padded enough, you could get a pram liner made for it . There's a heap of WAHM I found on FB when I did a search . You're due in March too if I remember properly, and it gets warm where we are, so I don't think I'll bother (unless the Small Fry looks uncomfortable). Or you could use a blanket under bub?

GrabbyCrabby is offline She is everything I need, that I never knew I wanted... She is everything I want, that I never knew I needed...
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Ooo, and I saw on Steelcraft's FB page that they're working on a bump bar thingie for the Agile. Hopefully it'll be out by the time they want to sit up and see the world

4. The Following User Says Thank You to GrabbyCrabby For This Useful Post:

Atlantic Puffin  (30-12-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    You could put a sheepskin and a snuggle head thing when you don't use the capsule. There are some generic papoose things you can get too. Valco make one. Storller liner is necessary. Especially when they start eating, also when they are young and they 'spill'.
    There is no perfect pram. Every single pram has 'something' you wish you could change. The new babyjoggercitymini GT has addressed a lot of issues that I have with the current one but it comes at a price of the weight. Don't get me wrong I love my BJCM but it has 'issues'. I also have a mac vogue, beema Q and had a MB swift - sold unused as there a lot of things I don't like.
    Live iwth it a bit, there will be things you don't like, accept that but it depends if you can live with it or not.
    Again, there is no perfect pram. I should design one

ETA - PP a liner is not just for the comfort, it is also a cleanliness thing. See above . If you protect your pram it looks better longer, so much easier to wash the liner than constantly scrubbing the covers/cushion things. You will also get better resale value
    Last edited by Hullabalu; 31-12-2011 at 13:14.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Hullabalu For This Useful Post:

Atlantic Puffin  (31-12-2011)