+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Opinions?

Hmmm so I finally got in to see my GP today (who also happens to be a OB/GYN).
    I basically told I was diagnosed with PCOS 2 years ago and tried many contraceptives and now here I am TTC.
    In 10 minutes he's given me a referral for a 21 day progesterone test and a rubella booster.
    He's also asked us to stop actively trying until I get another pap smear next as my last was abnormal, and to lose 5-8 kilos.
    Failing that I haven't fallen pregnant in the next few months he's going to put me on Metformin. Trying to steer clear from Clomid as I already have almost 3 year old twins...

Just wanting some opinions?
    My last GYN was hopeless and just said I shouldn't have any trouble :/

Thanks
    Reviews
    I started with a OB/GYN 3 months ago. TTC for just over 2 yrs. Am currently on Clomid 50mg.

He advised me also to chart my BBT which I've done the whole time.
    Maybe try that too. You can google it and print it off, or if you have an iPhone/iPod touch, have a look for the app 'fertility friend'.
    It's a really great app that helps you chart all information like BBT, CM and signs and symptoms throughout cycle. After all information is gathered it will tell you if you have ovulated, based on BBT & CM!
    Hope this helps...good luck 😁

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awesome, thanks for your reply. Will definitely download that app