+ Reply to Thread

Default Oh o! some encouragement needed please!!

Hi there

I posted some time ago about starting a new job and wondering when I should start the journey with my hubby to TTC #3, I have a six month probation period and have worked 9 weeks so far. Work seems very happy with my performance thus far.

Fast forward to a few careless nights this month and I'm pretty sure that I am up the duff. I know I'm jumping the gun but can't stop worrying about what will happen if I actually am and my new job! My husband and I just started getting on track with our finances and a new life up here in Queensland...

so I guess if anyone has good stories about getting pregnant whilst on probation at work I'd love to hear them lol! I realize its still a chance but I'm pretty sure I am, the signs are all there!!

though on one side I would be incredibly pleased as its always a blessing, a new life and all!!

Legally you're not required to say anything to work until 10 weeks prior to taking leave, and if you've already worked nine weeks, you only got about 4 months to go....perhaps you can hold out and tell them after probation ends?

Similar Threads

1. How to continue on? Encouragement needed
    By stephaniesmith2012 in forum Breastfeeding Support
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 10-05-2012, 14:42
  2. Need some encouragement to go on....
    By angel382 in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-01-2012, 20:49
  3. Encouragement needed
    By Etienne in forum Breastfeeding Support
    Replies: 65