+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Ahhh I'm so frustrated!
    I just went to the loo so I can't do a retest but last night I POAS an left it because the kids were carrying on, in the first minute nothing came up and after I put the kids to bed I forgot about it.
    I checked it this morning and it's positive! Would it be faulty though if it didn't show up in the first minute? Or is this just an evap line?
    Oh I'm going to drink heaps now!
    Here's the pic.
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mum2b
    Don't they take 5 mins to show up. Looks like a + to me. I guess re-test using fmu again

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mum2b09 View Post
    Ahhh I'm so frustrated!
    I just went to the loo so I can't do a retest but last night I POAS an left it because the kids were carrying on, in the first minute nothing came up and after I put the kids to bed I forgot about it.
    I checked it this morning and it's positive! Would it be faulty though if it didn't show up in the first minute? Or is this just an evap line?
    Oh I'm going to drink heaps now!
    Here's the pic.
    I don't think that's an Evap line - looks like a BFP to me!! Test again to ease your mind! - congrats

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by galdagirl View Post
    I don't think that's an Evap line - looks like a BFP to me!! Test again to ease your mind! - congrats
    Agreed! If it has colour to it it should be positive! I would be a bit unsure after that time but test again in the morning!! Oooo good luck and congrats!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls,
    If this cycle was 30 days like last month and I O'ed around cd15 (that's when I experienced O pains/cramping on right side for about 3-4 hrs) then I would be about 7 dpo, however not 100% sure that I O'ed which I think is more frustrating than anything else.

I am now charting my BBT and ordering OPK's so if I don't get a BFP this month, then next month I am ready for detecting O.

Symptoms I have had this month though are dry-retching when brushing my teeth for the past 4 mornings, nausea on Sunday when I eat which was only 5 dpo so not sure if that is possible?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Girls how do I upload pics? I need advice on if my test is showing an Evap line or not :S

Thanks
    Reviews
    Don't think congrats are in order guys, have done two since and they have both been BFN's Must have been a faulty test I guess, way to get my hopes up!

Are you on your phone? On my iPhone it has an Open Advanced Options bit in the reply and you can upload through there.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope this link works... Let me know what you think! It came up about a minute after I tested...

http://i1096.photobucket.com/albums/...rl/photo-1.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Looks like a definite BFP, congrats!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by galdagirl View Post
    Hope this link works... Let me know what you think! It came up about a minute after I tested...

http://i1096.photobucket.com/albums/...rl/photo-1.jpg
    Not an evap line- that's a pink one! BFP!! Congrats!!!