+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    DP asked me if i was forgetting to tell him something and i was like huh?? and he goes, well you dont stop eating, you're always going to the toilet and now you're getting tired all of a sudden. I said you know as much as i do..... so funny and cute

2. The Following User Says Thank You to jeremel For This Useful Post:

Mezmerised  (08-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Lol observant! Fingers crossed for you
    I figured if I stick to thinking she's coming then I won't be as disappointed. And if she doesn't, then it would be a lovely suprise!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    8dpo for me!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am either 11 or 12 dpo now with a neg this morning so AF due Tuesday and I ordered IC yesterday so won't be testing till Wednesday again if AF stays away

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by jeremel View Post
    Got any symptoms yet?
    Lots of mild cramping/twinges on 4/5/6dpo, extra tired & hungry, I think I'm peeing more but maybe I just don't normally take notice Also 4 out of the last 5 days I've had mini dry-retching episodes after breakfast. So it's sounding positive so far! I've been pregnant twice before (1 m/c) and both times I fell pg first try. Unlikely it would happen a 3rd time I know, but definitely possible!

Your DH is very cute, Jeremel! Fingers crossed for you! So you're 4dpo now?

On the instructions for my ic hpts and opks I noticed it said to use room temperature urine. Anyone know if that actually makes a difference? I might try it - have been waking to go to the toilet around 4.30am so I can keep it and test when I wake up properly.

I'm away for the weekend visiting my cousin & his family (their ds is the same age as dd) so at least I don't have hpts to tempt me. I have been eating a few pregnancy no-nos though. Ah well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I have been nauseas today in waves and cramping intermittently on my left side, but they are sharper than AF cramps. I think AF is due sat so I will try and wait till then but I'm not feeling quite so positive about being able to hold out now!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls, good to hear there are a few of us with positive signs so far... I'm not so lucky... I caved & went to buy a hpt & tested straight away (but I'd only gone to the loo less than an hour earlier) so it was a bfn & a waste of money I'm visiting the toilet way more often but I think I might have a uti I'm 11 dpo now I think...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Anyone got anything positive this morning?
    I'm feeling pretty down... DF and I decided if I'm definitely not this cycle then we're going to put it off until after our wedding next March Which is pretty sensible and gives me plenty of time to get down to my goal weight and gives me more chance of falling naturally. Ah well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by galdagirl View Post
    Hi girls, good to hear there are a few of us with positive signs so far... I'm not so lucky... I caved & went to buy a hpt & tested straight away (but I'd only gone to the loo less than an hour earlier) so it was a bfn & a waste of money I'm visiting the toilet way more often but I think I might have a uti I'm 11 dpo now I think...
    That doesn't mean you're out, it's still quite early! I got bfns at 11dpo both pregnancies.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mezmerised View Post
    That doesn't mean you're out, it's still quite early! I got bfns at 11dpo both pregnancies.
    Hi Mezmerised, what dpo did you get your BFP? How are you going with your wait?