+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Meeeee! It's killing me. 8dpo here, have already tested lol. Trying to wait until 14dpo which is next Wednesday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Haha we are all as bad as each other! All I can say is thank god for Internet cheapies, I would be penniless otherwise!
    I am on my phone do excuse the unpersonalisation!
    But I have stopped trying to symptom spot, so the chances are you always have tender boobs but are just noticing them because you are TTC, or that's what I found last month! I was convinced I was UTD but nope must normally have cramping amd tiredness!
    Well fingers crossed for us all!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by galdagirl View Post
    Hi cottoncandy, you can def join in! The more distraction the better!!
    How long have you been TTC? My fingers are crossed for all of us!!
    Thanks!!! I have been off the pill for a year with the intention of starting TTC in sept 2011, but was diagnosed with PCOS around that time and I discovered I wasn't ovulating. I am now on metformin and am currently in my second cycle of which I have been temping and know for sure I have been ovulating!

I would love a girl so hopefully we catch that little eggy

I have some Internet cheapies and 1 FRER in my cupboard but I refuse to use them until 14dpo!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Jeremel & mum2b09, Welcome to our tww hangout group! Haha so far a couple of us have caved & tested way too early so I admire you guys trying to hang out for 14dpo!! 

this tww is killing me... & my wallet! Where do you girls get these Internet cheapies from? I need to invest in some I think! 

Cottoncandy, I'm the same as you & only got a chance to dtd before I O'd & ive got my fingers crossed that was enough too! 

Jeremel doesnt the symptom spotting suck? I read into everything at the moment too! 

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Jeremel & mum2b09, Welcome to our tww hangout group! Haha so far a couple of us have caved & tested way too early so I admire you guys trying to hang out for 14dpo!!

this tww is killing me... & my wallet! Where do you girls get these Internet cheapies from? I need to invest in some I think!

Cottoncandy, I'm the same as you & only got a chance to dtd before I O'd & ive got my fingers crossed that was enough too!

Jeremel doesnt the symptom spotting suck? I read into everything at the moment too!
    Yeah i hate it!!! I know that i do get cramping and sore boobs when i ovulate but it disappears pretty much once i have ovulated. Then again i probably don't really remember what happened last time i O'd oh well. Oh and *laughs at self* i'm like 2 DPO and i did a test today!!!! Why i have no idea!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by jeremel View Post
    Yeah i hate it!!! I know that i do get cramping and sore boobs when i ovulate but it disappears pretty much once i have ovulated. Then again i probably don't really remember what happened last time i O'd oh well. Oh and *laughs at self* i'm like 2 DPO and i did a test today!!!! Why i have no idea!!!
    Lol you testing at 2dpo just made me giggle a little bit, sorry!
    The things we do when TTC hey?! Haha

Well I have my fingers crossed for you! Maybe make it a goal to hold off testing until at least 8dpo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lol you testing at 2dpo just made me giggle a little bit, sorry!
    The things we do when TTC hey?! Haha

Well I have my fingers crossed for you! Maybe make it a goal to hold off testing until at least 8dpo
    Yeah normally i wait till AF is due but for some reason i did it today

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Galdagirl i got mine from eBay from a seller called fertility2family or something... Well that is what is on the packet! I don't really use the OPKs anymore tho so can't tell you how good they are- I have never had a BFP HPT so don't know about those either!!

I have heard that Oracle Fertility are good too, maybe google them?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by CottonCandy View Post
    Galdagirl i got mine from eBay from a seller called fertility2family or something... Well that is what is on the packet! I don't really use the OPKs anymore tho so can't tell you how good they are- I have never had a BFP HPT so don't know about those either!!

I have heard that Oracle Fertility are good too, maybe google them?
    Thanks cottoncandy I'll have a look now. They have to be better than spending loads of money at the chemist!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Does anyone know how reliable Pregnosis tests are? They say 7-10 days after conception...
    I usually use FRER but got BFN at 8dpo lol.