+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    So my neighbour asked me if I am pregnant.. she has no idea we wre TTC.. she said she has a funny feeling I am... offered me one of her HPT.... not sure if I should or not. Too scared of a BFN... or just wait two days till I see the dr...
    AF is due Tuesday-Friday and I am around 10dpo WDYGT.. should I grab that test and test today??

Thanks
    Reviews
    If it were me I would. If u did get a bfn there is still always a chance that it is too early. Let u's know what u ended up doing.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Hayles321 For This Useful Post:

Hokey Pokey  (15-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi ladies!

nturnbull1, when have you decided to test? Have your ICs arrived yet? Hope all those little symptoms mean a BFP is on its way!

AFH - any news?

Well I've been very strong and haven't tested since Sat morning. AF is due today. I really don't know...I keep feeling like it is here, which I know could be positive news. But I have so few symptoms that I'm thinking no.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mezmerised - I am hoping my IC's will be waiting for me at home, and if they are I know I should wait until tomorrow to use FMU but I don't think I will be able to! I almost caved and purchased a FR today because I have seen others on here still getting BFN with IC despite so many BFP's with FR and other better known brands...but I resisted. If I O'ed at CD15 then I would be 13dpo but if I O'ed later at around CD19 then I would only be 9dpo so could be too soon. I have been sitting here all day feeling this tugging type feeling in the tummy, down low on right and then on the left at times. My nipples are still sensitive too. I have in the past had tender breasts around AF but never for this long, so hoping it's a good sign. But thinking I am being a little over optimistic given it's our 1st month of TTC and I have a history of PCOS, endo and hubby has dodgy swimmers - those things caused us inability to conceive and led us to IVF in 2005/06.

But maybe we were lucky...time will tell.

If IC are waiting for me I will test tonight and if BFN I will re-test with FMU.

You are being very patient!

(Also, sorry about the long post)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mezmerised View Post
    Hi ladies!

nturnbull1, when have you decided to test? Have your ICs arrived yet? Hope all those little symptoms mean a BFP is on its way!

AFH - any news?

Well I've been very strong and haven't tested since Sat morning. AF is due today. I really don't know...I keep feeling like it is here, which I know could be positive news. But I have so few symptoms that I'm thinking no.
    Hey Mez!

I have still been kind of around - no real news yet I ran out of HPTs trying to figure it out lol, my OPKs have been positive for almost 3 days. So either UTD or I am actually o/v no idea.

Anyway I'm not too sure we'll still be TTC now, I have to have a serious chat with DH about it tonight I've. One down very unwell last night. I have a sore lump on the back of my head, it's between skin and the bone I get dizzy and almost flake it I'm spewing numb fingers and tingling in legs keep getting tunnel vision. Gah! Feel like real sh!t and I have a huge migraine. Booked into docs for this Friday was going in 2 weeks but found another doc I could see sooner. If gets too bad I'm going to E.D probably will tonight anyhow.

Hmmm well I hope AF stays away for you! And well done holding out testing so long! I'm not buying any ore HPTs now til AF is due (another 2/3 weeks I have long cycles!)
    Fingers crossed for you!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hayles321 View Post
    If it were me I would. If u did get a bfn there is still always a chance that it is too early. Let u's know what u ended up doing.

Tested this afternoon with a FRER and BFN. I am 11 dpo.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi guys, well I am a day behind what I thought LOL so tested today 11 dpo and got a BFP!
    I get my HCG levels on Thursday for a sticky bub!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Am I way too late to join in this chat? I'm 11 days past ovulation and have had three negative tests in a row with the Pregnosis early pregnancy test. It says it is 98 per cent accurate 7 to 10 days past ovulation. But I guess if that were true, so many of you ladies wouldn't be holding out to test until you are 14 days past ovulation or until when AF is due.

Does this mean there is a chance I might still be pregnant?? (Fingers crossed!)

I was so sure that I would fall pregnant this month. I ovulated at day 16, we did all the right things, I'm even taking Chinese fertility herbs and using Preseed. I had cramping for 24 hours 6.5 to 7.5 days after ovulation, which I took to be implantation cramping. 9 days past ovulation, the first morning I tested with Pregnosis, I had nauseau and that made me so sure I must be pregnant.

But now, after three negative tests, and with the box telling me it would be able to pick something up by now, I'm really starting to doubt myself and starting to feel really disappointed, of course.

What do you think? Should I hold out hope? Did anyone get negative early pregnancy tests and still turn out to be pregnant?

I would really appreciate your advice!

And I really hope some of you lovely ladies conceived this cycle!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Lisa,

I am in a similar situation to you. I had 2 nice follicles at ultrasound scan on cd14 and had a trigger shot on day 14 to ensure egg was released, so probably O'ed on cd15. Had what I thought to be implantation spotting on 8dpo and have been having twinges in my tummy, backache and globs of snotty looking CM on cd12 (sorry if TMI).

Did HPT (First Response early response) on cd 10 and 13 and both BFN!!!

AF is due in the next day or so and if no AF my fertility nurse will do blood test on Friday morning and I will have results by lunchtime. I am hoping I have just been testing too early. for both you and I