+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay Mum2Alex...awesome news!!!

Well I ordered my 1st batch of OPK's and HPT's from Fertility2Friend. Hoping I won't need the OPK's but will see what happens.

I used the Pre-seed for the 1st time last night and I must say (WARNING TMI) I forgot how AMAZING DTD is when you have the extra 'wetness'. Being a girl with PCOS apparently lack of CM is a side effect and DTD every 2nd night certainly takes its toll, so the pre-seed was a very welcome surprise and made it all the more fun!

I am on CD23 and hoping by the time the tests arrive AF hasn't shown up and I can do a HPT. If my cycle is roughly 30 days like last month that would make me about 10 dpo if the tests arrive in a few days.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mum2alex1 View Post
    Not the best photo but there are two lines!!! Attachment 18435
    Congrats mum2alex!!!!! Yay yay yay!!!

Quote Originally Posted by angelsfromheaven View Post
    CONGRATS MUM2ALEX!!!! I cant say it enough to you!!! LOL hehe

Can I join this thread girls?

I have just got a BFP on crystal Clear heres the link
    http://i1227.photobucket.com/albums/...christ/001.jpg

But its not showing on any other brands, not ever FR!!!

I have m/c alot in 12 mths and scared so waiting it out 2 weeks before retesting Im gonna go batty!!!! Need someone to keep me occupied!!!

Hoping to see some more BFPs coming up soon!!!!
    It's still 2 lines Maybe crystal clear picks up lower HCG than FR?? it sticks!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by angelsfromheaven View Post
    I have just got a BFP on crystal Clear heres the link
    http://i1227.photobucket.com/albums/...christ/001.jpg

But its not showing on any other brands, not ever FR!!!
    Fingers crossed for you! Have you tested again yet?

Quote Originally Posted by nturnbull1 View Post
    Well I ordered my 1st batch of OPK's and HPT's from Fertility2Friend. Hoping I won't need the OPK's but will see what happens.

I used the Pre-seed for the 1st time last night and I must say (WARNING TMI) I forgot how AMAZING DTD is when you have the extra 'wetness'. Being a girl with PCOS apparently lack of CM is a side effect and DTD every 2nd night certainly takes its toll, so the pre-seed was a very welcome surprise and made it all the more fun!
    I hope you have just wasted your money and don't need the opks
    Thanks for the, um, feedback lol!

Well, I've still been testing every day and still BFNs 12DPO today I think, so if I get another BFN tomorrow (when I got BFPs previous times) I think it's all over. I've managed to restrain myself from buying FRERs and am just using my ICs at least! They're only about 25c a test.

to everyone, hope to see some more stories today!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mezmerised View Post
    Fingers crossed for you! Have you tested again yet?

I hope you have just wasted your money and don't need the opks
    Thanks for the, um, feedback lol!

Well, I've still been testing every day and still BFNs 12DPO today I think, so if I get another BFN tomorrow (when I got BFPs previous times) I think it's all over. I've managed to restrain myself from buying FRERs and am just using my ICs at least! They're only about 25c a test.

to everyone, hope to see some more stories today!
    Retested this morn negative with FRER. So it's negative negative negative. Probably chemical pregnancy guess I shall await AF's arrival! :/

My BFPs with past pregnancies have been quiet late so I would hang out for AF before you say it's all over. I know easier said than done in trying to wait til feb2 to retest but with a positive that dark then negatives pretty sure my AF will definitely be arriving!

Thanks
    Reviews
    AFH are you testing again or are you convince that the tests were dodgy? Keeping my fingers crossed for your BFP

Thanks
    Reviews
    AFH are you testing again or are you convince that the tests were dodgy? Keeping my fingers crossed for your BFP
    Retested yesterday morning negative - I don't think the tests are dodgy but I think the positive I had may be shaping up to be a chemical pregnancy praying to god it goes dark again next week - I have heard of people catching the hcg surge when the egg fertilized then it drops off for a further 10 day or so and comes back??? I've had a few chem pregs though and the lines never been that dark!?!? No idea! I know it's driving me batty though!!! And my poor DH he wants me to be UtD so bad, and for it to stick I don't think he could handle anymore m/c

Thanks
    Reviews
    So now to add to my previous symptoms I have tender/slightly sore nipples to the touch (sorry TMI) and my coffee tasted bad this morning when normally I love my instant coffee. It wasn't bad so much as it was more like i could taste everything, the coffee was a separate taste to the milk to the sweetener, I could taste everything! Symptom spotting much?! lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    nturnbull - hehehe. I find that my nose gets super sensitive regardless in the TWW and I have various dislikes regardless. Hence me no longer symptom spotting. I don't want to put a downer on you, I just know how it is for me. You are definately more aware of smells and tastes. Fingers crossed. What CD are you?

AFH - hang in there

Thanks
    Reviews
    Luey - I am on CD27 and last cycle was 30 days. I am scared to test as this is our 1st month TTC after having about a 5 year break after the stress of TTC about 8 years ago and being told i had endo and PCOS and DH with bad swimmers! One round of IVF gave us 3 embryos of which only 1 survived and was transferred but BFN. I think emotionally I was scarred and it has taken us this long to recover, plus for the past 4 years we were travelling and working in QLD, so weren't settled down. But now we are back in our lovely hometown NSW and very settled.

If this cycle is also 30 days and I either O'ed on CD15 (experienced O pain) or CD19 (temps started to increase), I am either 12 dpo or 8 dpo. I don't think I can 100% count on temps because I only starting charting on CD18 (this is when I purchased the thermometer).

What do you ladies think...hold out until CD30? I should have received my order of ic by then too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Not the best photo but there are two lines!!! Attachment 18435

Congrats that is a great BFP!