+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Talking Darwin mums :)

hello

I am very interested in finding a mums and bubs group in darwin (preferably palmerston area) so when bub is born we can go along and as she gets a bit older she will have other bubs to interact with (make sense so far?) (also for my own sanity.

if you know of a group or go to one (and wouldnt mind a bubhub member joining) could you please let me know the details.
    Last edited by MonkeySeeMonkeyDo; 29-12-2011 at 20:31.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bump :d

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi, I'm not much help because I moved back when DS was 10months and was in fulltime daycare but i do know of a mums walking group that leaves Hungry Hearts @ the woolies shopping centre (dont know what days but there is a poster in their window). The pool does swimming lessons ( I take DS on a sat morning but they have them during the week), the Goldfish bowl have them too.

The libraries are a good place to look, and the farrar medical centre (where the baby clinic is) had posters up about playgroups/mums groups when I took DS for his needles.

I think CMAX also do the mums and bubs screenings for movies...dont know how often though.

In the city, depending on the season, there is mums and bubs pilates at the botatinal gardens, things down at the wave pool, library etc.

And finally I think the toy library in Marrara does some group things as well!

I live in Palmerston but DS is 16months old now and I am back working fulltime, so I dont do anything in a group but hope to have #2 in 2012 up here so am on the look out for things!

Let me know how you go!

Thanks
    Reviews
    thanks uh-oh, i will have a look at the places you mentioned and let you know how i get on