+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Childcare Bond

How long do Childcare centres have to give you your bond back? I could really do with this money atm!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    My boss keeps them so you remain two weeks in advance. However you use it if your fees fall behind. When your child finishes my boss doesn't charge you for your last two weeks as your got your bond to use. So all our preschoolers starting big school got their last fortnight before Christmas holidays free of charge.
    Hope that makes sense
    But all centers would do it differently
    Last edited by Little-Pink-Hen; 29-12-2011 at 17:05.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I was on JET childcare so it would take ages to use the bond at under $2 a week . I removed him from the childcare 2 weeks ago due to them giving cinnamon to DS. He is highly allergic to it (causes lips ant tongue to swell) and it caused him to have an allergic reaction which they didnt contact me about. They didnt even advise me when I went to pick him up. I noticed that he was swollen up and asked them about it

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Wow that's shocking allergies are so serious! I would expect it back my now. Are they closed at the moment? I'd email them requesting it back
    Did you tell them this was your reason for removing ds?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yep. they are open. Will go and see them tomorrow about it. I told them the reason I was removing DS from their care and the owner did get snarky over it. I asked her on the last day of care when I would receive the bond and she was very casual 'oh when I go into banking next time I will transfer it'. I need to arrange new childcare for next year so am needing that money to secure new place