+ Reply to Thread
Page 97 of 151 FirstFirst ... 47879596979899107147 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by skimflatwhite View Post
    LOL Custard, I literally laughed out loud at clouds shaped like FRERs! I burst into tears at the Mission Australia ad this morning. Totally thought 'I must be pregnant', then remembered I cried in the same ad a fortnight ago.

Im 6dpo though, and (TMI) just went to the bathroom, when I wiped had a small dot of pink/red blood. Nothing when I wiped again. Never had that before. Hmmmm. Not due for AF til 16th!
    I had the same thing at 6dpo, 3 days later (9dpo) I recieved a faint BFP on a FRER. goodluck!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by nturnbull1 View Post
    I think I have read somewhere (might even be on BH) that doing it more than once a day can decrease sperm count etc. I am sure that DH would love a morning romp (lol) as he really is a morning person...perhaps I should surprise him tomorrow morning hahaha
    Hi nturnbull1

I am on FSH & trigger injects to. You should O 24-48 hours after trigger. Remember you want to BD BEFORE ovulation for best chance, so straight after injection, BD! Then for at least another 2 days after. I have tried BDing twice a day, but it is not very sustainable after 10 years of marriage ha ha, and agree it is OTT (however, the one time I had a chem preg it was using the BD as much as possible method).

There is a thread for injection support with some lovely and helpful ladies in the same boat at:
    http://www.bubhub.com.au/community/f...-Thread/page15

All the best, and GL to everyone

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Lee80 For This Useful Post:

nturnbull1  (08-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hmm..made it through CD27. Half of me wonders if I'll end up like you Starflame, as this is my longest cycle in a very long time. My autopredict calendar says Im 4 days late and will O in 2 days LOL. Knowing I'm only 12dpo tomorrow kind of balances it I guess but it's still frustrating and now I'm too emotional/scared to ever POAS again anyway...ended up working really late and avoiding DP and crying my eyes out half the night bc this is all too much and I feel like I have zilch support from DP (more the DR visit yesterday than TTC but the stress of that isn't helping either...Ugh, sorry so mememe

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MaybeBabyNo2 View Post
    Hmm..made it through CD27. Half of me wonders if I'll end up like you Starflame, as this is my longest cycle in a very long time. My autopredict calendar says Im 4 days late and will O in 2 days LOL. Knowing I'm only 12dpo tomorrow kind of balances it I guess but it's still frustrating and now I'm too emotional/scared to ever POAS again anyway...ended up working really late and avoiding DP and crying my eyes out half the night bc this is all too much and I feel like I have zilch support from DP (more the DR visit yesterday than TTC but the stress of that isn't helping either...Ugh, sorry so mememe
    Its definitely frustrating. Hopefully you dont end up like me..I wish I was CD27!!!! Ive gotten to the stage where I POAS and then watch the control line come up and just chuck it away..I expect a BFN each time and thats sad. Tomorrows a new day and hopefully you will feel better!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to starflame For This Useful Post:

MaybeBabyNo2  (07-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MaybeBabyNo2 View Post
    Hugs to you, if you want I am testing on Thurs with another girl on here, so if you want to POAS with a support crew we are here for you! Hang in there, you're allowed to be all about you when you have a bad day xoxo

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Hopefully 2011 For This Useful Post:

MaybeBabyNo2  (07-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Isn't it so bizarre wanting AF to come after spending so many years hating it! I hope she shows up for you sooner rather than later though, maybe if you have skipped a cycle it won't be long.

I think I might buy a cheap test if I do POAS again, FRERs are so definitive feeling with their stupid little pink line...almost like they're taunting you. Oh god...now I'm giving a bit of plastic a personality.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I hate wanting AF to show up. Ive been in the worst mood all week and I fear Im starting to resent TTC and DP and just life in general. DP has been copping my moods the poor thing. Its not good. At this stage I would just be relieved to see AF.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tormy View Post
    Well AF just showed up 2 days early....am so over ttc....DS only took 2 cycles to conceive and this is our 9th month...2 more cycles and I'll b heading to the docs...
    Hugs sorry to hear AF showed up. Fingers crossed for next cycle.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by tormy View Post
    Well AF just showed up 2 days early....am so over ttc....DS only took 2 cycles to conceive and this is our 9th month...2 more cycles and I'll b heading to the docs...
    So sorry AF showed up <3

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Woot woot finally I should O within 24-48hrs
    Attached Images