+ Reply to Thread
Page 95 of 144 FirstFirst ... 45859394959697105 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by CustardLily View Post
    Oh that's good news for me too! Thanks Demeter x

I've started symptom spotting it's the worst! Does a sore ear count? Haha!
    I just saw a car's number plate that said BFP... Im sure all the clouds will be shaped like positive FRER's today...

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub app
    LOL Custard, I literally laughed out loud at clouds shaped like FRERs! I burst into tears at the Mission Australia ad this morning. Totally thought 'I must be pregnant', then remembered I cried in the same ad a fortnight ago.

Im 6dpo though, and (TMI) just went to the bathroom, when I wiped had a small dot of pink/red blood. Nothing when I wiped again. Never had that before. Hmmmm. Not due for AF til 16th!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jbish View Post
    How funny I saw a car with number plate bfp too! Perhaps it's a sign lol
    I saw one that was UTD!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by CustardLily View Post
    Oh that's good news for me too! Thanks Demeter x

I've started symptom spotting it's the worst! Does a sore ear count? Haha!
    I just saw a car's number plate that said BFP... Im sure all the clouds will be shaped like positive FRER's today...

Thats so funny CustardLily, that is something I would say for sure

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks girls. I think one of the most frustrating parts is that 11 years ago I had a fairly easy pregnancy with my DS and I wanted more when I was younger...now I kind of wish I'd pushed harder for that..before everything became so complicated! I'm not even that old now, but I just feel like my body wanted it over and done with earlier! I had the guardisil vaccines when they were brand new too and only ever got an abnormal pap right after that which feels like a cruel irony. (back then it was mild and went away on it's own).

I'm hoping I am pregnant and can put it off - CD27 today, my longest cycle in a year but apparently it could just be because I don't normally O anyway ugh! I can't even tell if I have cramps bc I'm in pain after the colcoscopy yesterday but I'm going to hold out hope until AF comes.

Custardlily -- how funny about the clouds!! Makes my dreaming about FRERs not seem so strange lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey girls, I've just spent the morning catching up on the reading here since I last posted. I want to say sorry to all the ladies who got their AF and wish those still waiting good luck.

I think I'm out this month also. AF not due till the 20th but I'm now CD16 and still no signs of ovulation happening this cycle, normally CD16 is the longest it takes me to ovulate. My DH is still trying to be positive and he is absolutely gorgeous with trying to keep my hopes up but you know what it's like, once you get down, your down. I just want next cycle to start so I can start charting everything coz obviously sometimes my body doesn't want to show me the physical signs of ovulation.

to you all.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by skimflatwhite View Post
    LOL Custard, I literally laughed out loud at clouds shaped like FRERs! I burst into tears at the Mission Australia ad this morning. Totally thought 'I must be pregnant', then remembered I cried in the same ad a fortnight ago.

Im 6dpo though, and (TMI) just went to the bathroom, when I wiped had a small dot of pink/red blood. Nothing when I wiped again. Never had that before. Hmmmm. Not due for AF til 16th!
    It sounds promising! Then again it's never a good idea to hold your hopes to high - we're all riding this crazy emotional rollercoaster!
    Ahhhh baby dust attack!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    To all you ladies testing on Valentines Day, good luck!!! Not long, only 7 more days.

AFM - I had a beautiful 21mm follicle and just had my trigger injection so will be DTD over the next couple of days like mad!!!

Can you ladies tell me is it 36hrs after the trigger shot that I ovulate or is it between 24 and 36 hours? Also, how often should we DTD?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Urgh feeling like AF is coming a week early I hope not!!

Haven't had a chance to catch up on all the chat. Hope everyone is surviving the tww! Bring on Valentines day!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by nturnbull1 View Post
    To all you ladies testing on Valentines Day, good luck!!! Not long, only 7 more days.

AFM - I had a beautiful 21mm follicle and just had my trigger injection so will be DTD over the next couple of days like mad!!!

Can you ladies tell me is it 36hrs after the trigger shot that I ovulate or is it between 24 and 36 hours? Also, how often should we DTD?
    I just wanted to send lots of good luck your way.

Also I'm not too sure about the trigger shots but if you have been told that you will O within 24-36 hours after having it. I would try and DTD for the next 3.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by tormy View Post
    Another bfn this morning on a IC...won't use a frer till Friday (when AF is due....
    Fingers crossed for you.