+ Reply to Thread
Page 91 of 151 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293101141 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by tormy View Post
    Well I got a bfn this morning at 10dpo. Will probably test every morning with IC's till AF arrives...fx fx fx

I've woken up today very sick on the stomach. I keep thinking AF is coming but no sign yet. I feel like I'm clinging on to straws though which is frustrating. Not testing again now, just waiting it out, sick of wasting the $ lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    My cycle is irregular so I'm not sure. CD26 today and my longest cycle in ages was my last one which was 25 days, so I thought she would be here by today (may still be!). I'm pretty sure I'm 11/12dpo now but I got a pos OPK on CD15 after not doing them for 2 days so I could possibly be only 10dpo at the earliest. Oh I'm so overthinking this now lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fingers crossed for you maybebaby!

Good luck to those in the TWW or testing!

I'm CD13 and think I have a positive OPK today, I have an ultra sound tomorrow to confirm (which is great because I can never rely on the OPK). Hoping to be in the TWW soon!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by tormy View Post
    Well I got a bfn this morning at 10dpo. Will probably test every morning with IC's till AF arrives...fx fx fx
    I only just got a +ve IC this morning. I got a +ve Sat morning with FRER but didnt with any IC until today. Good luck

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Hopefully 2011 View Post
    Hi guys! Just thought I'd drop in and join if that's ok? I'm hoping to be a February tester but if it doesn't work out I'll be a trier later on in the month! I'm 7DPO, we've been TTC for over 12months. It's going to take all my willpower not to POAS tomorrow, but I did buy a whole set of IC tests so I can merrily pee away without feeling guilty about the cost! Fingers crossed for BFPs for those who are testing! Xoxo

Hi Hopefully,

I'm 5dpo and trying to hold out to test until Valentines Day. I have a party this Saturday though so may test Sat morning just in case. Let's face it, I have a stack of ICs as well so I'll be lucky to get to Wednesday at this rate.

Are you symptom spotting or trying to not think about? I'm hopeless and trying so hard not to buy into anything (I wouldn't have even implanted yet I wouldn't think) but you know how it is!

Lots of baby dust to you!

tiggerfields is offline Priestess of Kult K'iesha... Mooo!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Hopefully and skimflatwhite, I'm 4dpo today and also trying to hold out until the 14th. Coming on BH is not much good for the willpower though lol.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to tiggerfields For This Useful Post:

starflame  (06-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Tormy!!

Mumma NurseWhat brand of ICs do you have?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    tired and crampy, cant be bothered today!! Wish the tww was over so I could have a glass of wine or two! or maybe a bottle lol!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm on CD13 today. Been having follicle tracking done via internal ultrasound...best thing I EVER did!!! On Friday had a 13mm dominant follicle on left ovary, today it is 17mm. Sonographer said things are going very well. Another ultrasound scheduled for tomorrow morning and then hopefully the trigger injection to make ovulation happen! yay. Then we will be DTD to make sure we catch that little egg. I am sooo happy with my body as this is all happening on its own with NO drugs at all (besides the trigger injection of course).
    I am very surprised that I am O'ing so early. Last month according to FF I O'ed on CD25 and this month it will probably be CD15??? Weird.... anyway, if I O around CD15, it means I will be testing from 19 Feb as last month I had an 11 day luteal phase Fx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by starflame View Post
    Tormy!!

Mumma NurseWhat brand of ICs do you have?
    I have been using fertility2family both in the opks & HPT

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Mumma Nurse For This Useful Post:

starflame  (06-02-2012)