Page 90 of 151 FirstFirst ... 40808889909192100140 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    kymjane I will be testing around the same time! good luck

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Demeter21 View Post
    tmi alert!!!

So, went to the loo cause I thought AF was here (boo) and I had a very weird blob of very thick EWCM with brown streaks! Whats that about?

AF hasn't started yet and this is not normally how it would start

Help ladies
    its the start of something good I hope its either impl bleeding

Quote Originally Posted by AngelLexiesmum View Post
    Maybe it is either implantation bleeding or breakthrough bleeding... I had some spotting on the day my period was due in my last preg.

Don't know you at all, but have been watching to see how you (and Tormy)went, thought for some reason you would both get a BFP this month... pls don't think I'm crazy, but it was just a feeling I had. Will still be crossing everything for you both.
    Tormy - I'm impressed with your waiting skills!! I'm normally good, but I gave in and tested a day early!! Mumma Nurse knows all about it lol.
    i so do!

man i feel so weird in my tummy. Never had this before even with the other two pregnancies

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimjane89 View Post
    Hi ladies, thought I'd join in. I'm 22 and my dh is 24,
    We have been ttc for over a year now so were crossing our fingers for this month!!!
    Will be testing around the 25-26 Feb I'd AF doesn't arrive lol. We got our hopes up last month coz my AF came 4 days early and was alot lighter than usual but POAS and was a BFN :-(
    Send me some baby dust!!! Xoxo
    Welcome

Thanks
    Reviews
    Demeter, Definately could be implantation bleeding! I had exactly what you described with my first pregnancy. Fx for you!!

Afm.
    I ovulated late this month(CD26), I'm CD 29 today and am due for AF to arrive this fri/sat coming.
    When should I test?

Had pains in my ovaries all day today, fx it's a good sign.

Sent from my iPod touch using Bub Hub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies, thought I would join in on this...I'm 28 and DH is 26, we've been TTC for nearly a year after I had my left ovary removed due to a tumor which was great after not knowing about it for nearly 6 years and wondering why I was going so crazy!!

I'm currently 8dpo and am really really hoping that this is the month I get a BFP... For some reason I've just had this weird feeling from the start of this month that it would happen so hoping my prediction is right but trying not to get my hopes up but I always do... It's so hard having the wait but I have had very unusual pains last week like AF which I never get unless she is visiting!

She is due back on Sat so will try and hold out testing until then!

Sorry about the novel but FX we all have BFPs this month!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bella264 View Post
    Afm.
    I ovulated late this month(CD26), I'm CD 29 today and am due for AF to arrive this fri/sat coming.
    When should I test?
    If you ovulated late this month, you should get your period late too. How long is your luteal phase usually? The luteal phase will only ever change by 1 or so days. So if you add your luteal phase days onto CD26, you should get a better idea of when your AF will arrive and when to test.

tiggerfields is offline Priestess of Kult K'iesha... Mooo!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Woah this thread moves fast!

CustardLily:
    I'm 10dpo on 12/2 (CD24) so I guess I will test then. I have two FRERs in the cupboard from last cycle and my willpower is nil, so...!

FX for lots of BFPs before March!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi guys! Just thought I'd drop in and join if that's ok? I'm hoping to be a February tester but if it doesn't work out I'll be a trier later on in the month! I'm 7DPO, we've been TTC for over 12months. It's going to take all my willpower not to POAS tomorrow, but I did buy a whole set of IC tests so I can merrily pee away without feeling guilty about the cost! Fingers crossed for BFPs for those who are testing! Xoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I can't keep up with this thread, you ladies all talk too much :P

I think I am in the TWW now but I don't know for sure lol...I was sick and had a fever over the days when I would normally ovulate so my temp was weird and I don't really know when O was but it should have happened by now I think. We've been BD anyway so I guess now I just have to wait. But since I was sick I don't like my chances anyway for this month.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by tormy View Post
    Well I got a bfn this morning at 10dpo. Will probably test every morning with IC's till AF arrives...fx fx fx
    Don't give up just yet, 10dpo is still very early to test

Demeter21