+ Reply to Thread
Page 80 of 151 FirstFirst ... 3070787980818290130 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    CottonCandy..do you find that temping helps especially because you have PCOS?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to hear mybabybells hope next cycle is a pos one x

I have had a ridiculous amount of crampy type pain a lot of CM, some EWCM and some of the white stuff (sorry tmi) but otherwise don't feel utd. When I was preg with #1 I remember my b00bs changed instantly and I sort of felt it.. But yeh not sure about this month. I'm not going to think about it. We are moving house this week so hopefully the week will go quick so I can test about next wknd!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MummaJez View Post
    Sorry to hear mybabybells hope next cycle is a pos one x

I have had a ridiculous amount of crampy type pain a lot of CM, some EWCM and some of the white stuff (sorry tmi) but otherwise don't feel utd. When I was preg with #1 I remember my b00bs changed instantly and I sort of felt it.. But yeh not sure about this month. I'm not going to think about it. We are moving house this week so hopefully the week will go quick so I can test about next wknd!!
    sorry for the personal question but what did your boobs feel like with #1? My boobs keeping randomly hurting..sometimes its like an itchy burning feeling and I check em out in the mirror and my nipples are big and look a different colour than usual.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by starflame View Post
    sorry for the personal question but what did your boobs feel like with #1? My boobs keeping randomly hurting..sometimes its like an itchy burning feeling and I check em out in the mirror and my nipples are big and look a different colour than usual.
    My nipples were but darker, I didn't get a huge amount of tenderness of pain, but they were instantly bigger and fuller and felt heavy. Maybe a but if burning sensation like u mentioned

Goodluck!! It's a good sign for u!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MummaJez View Post
    My nipples were but darker, I didn't get a huge amount of tenderness of pain, but they were instantly bigger and fuller and felt heavy. Maybe a but if burning sensation like u mentioned

Goodluck!! It's a good sign for u!!!
    I dont know hey..They dont feel bigger or fuller..just this random tingly burning sensation every now and then and the bigger nipples..So weird. CD51 and still BFNs on the ICs so just riding it out at the moment.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Starflame -- could also be a sign AF is on her way?

I was so busy today I hardly thought babies but find myself obsessing again tonight, sick of waiting!! I had a brief moment of "feeling" pregnant but it could easily be in my head. With my other 2 pregnancies I "just knew" but I wasn't trying like this then so I don't trust myself at the moment one bit...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MaybeBabyNo2 View Post
    Starflame -- could also be a sign AF is on her way?

I was so busy today I hardly thought babies but find myself obsessing again tonight, sick of waiting!! I had a brief moment of "feeling" pregnant but it could easily be in my head. With my other 2 pregnancies I "just knew" but I wasn't trying like this then so I don't trust myself at the moment one bit...
    Its been happening the last few weeks..Im so over it I wish something would happen either way!!! I thought Id accepted that the ICs are right with the BFNs but I still cant get the thought that I might be pregnant outta my head..it sucks!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Even when we weren't TTC and I missed a period it used to do my head in, so I can imagine. Have you been using OPKs? I've heard that you can ovulate without having a period but I'm not sure really as I haven't paid attention myself..

Thanks
    Reviews
    hahaha I remember thinking I was pregnant even when I was on the pill and using condoms..silly me!

I used OPKs last cycle and this cycle..I dont think I got a proper positive this cycle cos I kept testing from the day that I got what I thought was positive and the OPKs were darker again but then I ran out. So I probably (If I did at all) ovulated a bit later..but either way I would have thought if I were pregnant it would show up by now. My minds just not accepting the fact that Im probably not UTD because Ive never had a cycle this long before..so frustrating!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yep I've done that before too (using condoms) haha funny how out minds play tricks on us....

It sucks getting bfns and no AF, I was only late by like 5 days last month and that drove me nuts so I don't know how you have gone this long. It's funny coz u don't care your not UTd, you just want AF and to move onto next cycle