+ Reply to Thread
Page 74 of 144 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684124 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Do you know when you ovulated starflame? I had a really long cycle and ovulated twice in that cycle and then found I was pregnant on CD52 but I was only 3 weeks pregnant then.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Juststarting View Post
    Do you know when you ovulated starflame? I had a really long cycle and ovulated twice in that cycle and then found I was pregnant on CD52 but I was only 3 weeks pregnant then.
    I have no idea when I ovulated. I got what I thought was a positive on CD20 but then I kept testing and got 3 more days of the darker OPKs around CD25..I think the last time I tested was the 8th or 9th of January..so CD25 or 26. I ran outta OPKs after that.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by CinderElla88 View Post
    Thanks ladies. It's sure does make me feel better about having to go to the fs today
    Congratulations on the Engagement!! :-D

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Fimac1 View Post
    Hi ladies - wow a few days have past and such exciting news, congrats on the bdp's and cinder on your engagement!

Well - DF and I were up to 12 last night and finished off our reno's just doing the last clean of kitchen etc before he brings his family home from airport.
    I've been testing opk each day and nothing now since my smudge a few days ago. Will keep trying but I'm halfway through my cycle and would have thought I'd have I by now. Just another person in the limbo boat jot knowing what's happening.

Anyway - might not be posting for a while - more family arriving tommor and our wedding on sat then honeymoon tues for 10 days at least as newly weds we have plenty of time for bd

So good luck everyone over the next few days - cant wait to hear of more BFP's! Will speak again as married women and hopefully one that has had a positive on her opk

Fi
    Hi Filmac,

Good luck on your wedding this weekend. Hope it all goes well and is all u ever dreamed of

Good luck TTC maybe ur r waiting to Ov on ur honeymoon so u can hve a honeymoon conceived baby how romantic would that be

5. The Following User Says Thank You to clubby579 For This Useful Post:

Fimac1  (02-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for all the Congrats ladies.

Finished work an sitting at the doctors waiting to be seen so I can get a test and hopefully bloods too. Don't know when u r meant to go but I went the day I found out about no 1 too.

With DS I didn't get my blood test until way later thou I think they forgot or something...

Hope that the BFPs keep adding on

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies this may be a silly question but when do u start using the pre seed? Do you ladies use it once you get a positive OPK?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sashie View Post
    Hi ladies this may be a silly question but when do u start using the pre seed? Do you ladies use it once you get a positive OPK?
    We got pregnant with #1 the first month we tried Pre-seed. We're using it this time too.
    With #1 I found out I was OV between CD15 & CD17 so when we'd DTD around that time we'd use it.
    This time I only had 2 and we used them too early before OV but by the time I got EWCM there was so much we wouldn't have needed any Pre-seed lol
    So we never actually used it during the one actual time around OV this time.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to NZer For This Useful Post:

Sashie  (02-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Today I have very weird tummy cramps. Well, not weird if AF was due today but its not due until next monday and I have never had AF this early as I have a 31 day cycle and today I am on CD27, 10dpo ?????

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by starflame View Post
    I have no idea when I ovulated. I got what I thought was a positive on CD20 but then I kept testing and got 3 more days of the darker OPKs around CD25..I think the last time I tested was the 8th or 9th of January..so CD25 or 26. I ran outta OPKs after that.
    Starflame I super super hope that the reason AF is staying away is because you are UTD, but..

Have other issues been ruled out? My cycles were (approx) 14 days, 16 days then 60days, then 38. I have PCOS.

Like I said I SUPER hope it's nothing but a BFP for you, but maybe it's worth booking into a doc soon to confirm either way. When do you think you will be back at your mums?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by tormy View Post
    Have u done a test yet?
    I tested this morning with a FRER and got a BFN