+ Reply to Thread
Page 72 of 151 FirstFirst ... 2262707172737482122 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Woo hoo so many BFP congratulations ladies!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mjayneb View Post
    What CD are you now? Maybe you will O on your honeymoon. All the best for Sat and hope you have an awesome Honeymoon.
    Thanks for the wishes mjayneb
    I'm cd16 today on a 30-31 day cycle. Yes hopefully will o on honeymoon I am doing smep this month so DTD every 2nd day anyway just to make sure we have a chance to catch the egg even if opk never shows a positive

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Fimac1 View Post
    Thanks for the wishes mjayneb
    I'm cd16 today on a 30-31 day cycle. Yes hopefully will o on honeymoon I am doing smep this month so DTD every 2nd day anyway just to make sure we have a chance to catch the egg even if opk never shows a positive
    Have a FANTASTIC wedding Fimac!! And how good would it be to catch a honeymoon eggie??? All the best!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to CottonCandy For This Useful Post:

Fimac1  (02-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Finac best of luck for your wedding day and enjoy your honeymoon xx

Angelsfromheaven -yahoo! Def a darker line!!!!!

Clubby- another bfp! Congrats!!!!!

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MummaJez For This Useful Post:

angelsfromheaven  (02-02-2012),Fimac1  (02-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by tormy View Post
    I'm symptom spotting again....today I have sore boobs again (although not sure if doing weights at the gym yesterday is why there sore) also I've got a bit of a blood nose (which I never get, but I had through my whole pregnancy with DS). Can't wait to test next weds....
    Im symptom spotting too! Going to bathroom more than I normally would. Hopeless!! Hating the 2ww. Trying to keep myself occupied

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well im either getting af in the next few days or i ovulated later than i originally thought and am getting the tiniest plantation spotting. Both entirely possible. I ovulate irregularly and often later and i wasn't really paying attention or tracking and i have had implantation spotting before and been utd. By my af does often start with this a say or two before it comes also. Only time will tell. CMon cmon cmon............

Sent from my GT-I9000 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Looking at my opk from today Im not sure yesteradys was positive after all. Its darker today...

Is there a few days between getting a positive and actually ovulating or are they pretty much on the day?

we dtd last night and so thinking should maybe try to dtd the next few days??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi All, I'm a newbie

Quick story: My DH and I have 5 beautiful girls from previous relationships. 2 girls are his, 3 are mine, so yes as you can imagine, there is pink/purple and girls things everywhere lol. Their ages range from 14 to 5 years old and crazy enough, we have decided to add one of our own to the bunch!

This is our 3rd cycle of TTC and I am CD11 today. AF due 20th Feb.

The last two cycles we BD every other night, this cycle we have decided to try every night.

I'm not charting or anything like that at the moment, just seeing how the first few months go. I've read so much on the internet about TTC and it is all quite daunting and sometimes very confusing...one person says this, another person says that, one doc says this, another doc says that....OMG who would have thought TTC could be so confusing on the brain lol (my 3 girls were all wonderful surprises so I've never done this planning thing before).

My DH will be soooo glad I'm doing my pregnancy talk here, it might give him a little peace and quiet from listening to me lol.
    Last edited by Ms Kez; 02-02-2012 at 13:44.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey everyone I have been offline for awhile as we have moved house and just got a positive opk this morning, swear I got one last night too so do you think if I got it yesterday I'm too late to catch it??? We dtd was Sunday ..... Oohhhh I hope I haven't missed it!!!!
    Congrats to all those who have had bfp's and to all those testing soon fingers crossed this is our month!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Juststarting View Post
    Looking at my opk from today Im not sure yesteradys was positive after all. Its darker today...

Is there a few days between getting a positive and actually ovulating or are they pretty much on the day?

we dtd last night and so thinking should maybe try to dtd the next few days??
    DTD for the next couple of night the positive OPK only predicts the you will O within the next 24-48hrs good luck.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to mjayneb For This Useful Post:

Juststarting  (02-02-2012)