+ Reply to Thread
Page 71 of 151 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381121 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by clubby579 View Post

But a faint line appeared after a few minutes. Please check the photo and left me know what u think Attachment 18612
    Congratulation wishing you all the very best for a happy heathy pregnancy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by CustardLily View Post
    Hooray Clubby! I love hearing good news.
    I finally got a positive opk today after using all 7 in the pack. DTD last night and likely again tonight - which means I'll be on the TWW boat and testing around the 16th... No doubt I'll jump the gun and POAS on Valentines day, wouldn't it be awesome to announce a BFP on such a romantic occasion!
    Itll be our first month trying so I really shouldn't get my hopes too high... Bub hub has really spawned an obsession in me though! I'm sure many of you can relate to the fixation...
    Same here! I really hope I can hold out to test on Valentines day! Know me I'll start testing at the end of next week (way too early of course!!)

Congrats on the engagement cinder!! And congrats on the BFP Chubby!!! All so exciting

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by tormy View Post
    Lol no - I was congratulating clubby
    Whoops! Maybe I should wake up before I go crazy on bubhub...

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies. It's sure does make me feel better about having to go to the fs today

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have a question for those who are charting.
    I came down with the flu yesterday, but my temp in the morning was still fairly low (36.4) today, I am feeling a lot better but my temp was 36.8, which would usually be enough of a jump for me to think I'd ovulated. Yesterday, I was a lot sicker so I doubt that today's rise was caused by a fever so I'm leaning towards yesterday being ovulation, which is a little early for me (day 13 as opposed to my usual 15 or 16). BUT (and this is the really confusing part) after entering todays temp into FF it has put me at having ovulated on day 9 ???
    I don't think that is possible given my usual O date. I had a slight temp dip on day 9 so I think that's what's making FF mark that as O day but I didn't get a significant rise until today so it still doesn't make sense.

So I'm basically after opinions, does anyone else think I would have O'd so early? I don't even remember if we DTD or not around then so if that was the case I hope we didn't miss it

Forgot to add my other symptoms (CM, CP) don't add up for O yesterday either so IDK
    Last edited by DarcyJ; 02-02-2012 at 09:31.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies - wow a few days have past and such exciting news, congrats on the bdp's and cinder on your engagement!

Well - DF and I were up to 12 last night and finished off our reno's just doing the last clean of kitchen etc before he brings his family home from airport.
    I've been testing opk each day and nothing now since my smudge a few days ago. Will keep trying but I'm halfway through my cycle and would have thought I'd have I by now. Just another person in the limbo boat jot knowing what's happening.

Anyway - might not be posting for a while - more family arriving tommor and our wedding on sat then honeymoon tues for 10 days at least as newly weds we have plenty of time for bd

So good luck everyone over the next few days - cant wait to hear of more BFP's! Will speak again as married women and hopefully one that has had a positive on her opk

Fi

Thanks
    Reviews
    I don't chart but not feeling as sick could be a sign your body is fighting it off which could raise your temp (that's what a fever is for)..

Congrats clubby! So many BFPs around here lately!

I tested this morning and got a BFN, could be too early but I doubt it..waiting for AF now

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Fimac1 View Post
    Hi ladies - wow a few days have past and such exciting news, congrats on the bdp's and cinder on your engagement!

Well - DF and I were up to 12 last night and finished off our reno's just doing the last clean of kitchen etc before he brings his family home from airport.
    I've been testing opk each day and nothing now since my smudge a few days ago. Will keep trying but I'm halfway through my cycle and would have thought I'd have I by now. Just another person in the limbo boat jot knowing what's happening.

Anyway - might not be posting for a while - more family arriving tommor and our wedding on sat then honeymoon tues for 10 days at least as newly weds we have plenty of time for bd

So good luck everyone over the next few days - cant wait to hear of more BFP's! Will speak again as married women and hopefully one that has had a positive on her opk

Fi
    What CD are you now? Maybe you will O on your honeymoon. All the best for Sat and hope you have an awesome Honeymoon.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to mjayneb For This Useful Post:

Fimac1  (02-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by CinderElla88 View Post
    Thanks ladies. It's sure does make me feel better about having to go to the fs today
    Hope everything goes ok at the fs today.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by DarcyJ View Post
    I have a question for those who are charting.
    I came down with the flu yesterday, but my temp in the morning was still fairly low (36.4) today, I am feeling a lot better but my temp was 36.8, which would usually be enough of a jump for me to think I'd ovulated. Yesterday, I was a lot sicker so I doubt that today's rise was caused by a fever so I'm leaning towards yesterday being ovulation, which is a little early for me (day 13 as opposed to my usual 15 or 16). BUT (and this is the really confusing part) after entering todays temp into FF it has put me at having ovulated on day 9 ???
    I don't think that is possible given my usual O date. I had a slight temp dip on day 9 so I think that's what's making FF mark that as O day but I didn't get a significant rise until today so it still doesn't make sense.

So I'm basically after opinions, does anyone else think I would have O'd so early? I don't even remember if we DTD or not around then so if that was the case I hope we didn't miss it

Forgot to add my other symptoms (CM, CP) don't add up for O yesterday either so IDK
    I had a cold last month and had a high temp I waited to see what my temp was the next morning and it had gone down again so I then marked on my chart under specifics as fever it then puts dotted line from that temp to the next. It might be possible that you haven't O'd yet but that high temp is now throwing you chart out I would keep DTD and see what happens with the chart over the next few days.

Also are you using a proper BBT thermometer? They give 2 decimal place which makes charting more accurate.