+ Reply to Thread
Page 65 of 151 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775115 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Well I guess as its the 1st Feb Im gonna officially move into the Feb testers. I seem to have completely skipped AF for January. Im CD49 today and my most recent BFN was yesterday morning so there will be no more testing for me. I have booked a Drs appointment for tomorrow so hopefully I will find out what my cycle is doing and hopefully AF will come soon so I can start a new cycle of BDing.

Congrats to the ladies with the newest BFPs!! How exciting!! And good luck to everyone testing in the next few days!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by starflame View Post
    Well I guess as its the 1st Feb Im gonna officially move into the Feb testers. I seem to have completely skipped AF for January. Im CD49 today and my most recent BFN was yesterday morning so there will be no more testing for me. I have booked a Drs appointment for tomorrow so hopefully I will find out what my cycle is doing and hopefully AF will come soon so I can start a new cycle of BDing.

Congrats to the ladies with the newest BFPs!! How exciting!! And good luck to everyone testing in the next few days!
    Hopefully you get some answers tomorrow. I completely missed AF a few months ago it's a pain in the butt. I did play dumb so that I could get a blood test and everything came back normal regarding hormone levels. I have since read that it happens from time to time. Hopefully you get a BFP soon I think we have been trying for about the same time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    yay we can be mad women together! I am CD 20 so never thought I would O this late.

Dh just text and said hed be home at 5!! I told him it was time to do some baby making

A friend sent me some OPK's I wasnt planning on using them before now but so glad I did because I obviously was way off the mark, thought I ovulated a week ago haha....

Good luck!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mjayneb View Post
    Hopefully you get some answers tomorrow. I completely missed AF a few months ago it's a pain in the butt. I did play dumb so that I could get a blood test and everything came back normal regarding hormone levels. I have since read that it happens from time to time. Hopefully you get a BFP soon I think we have been trying for about the same time.
    Thanks mjayneb We have been trying about the same time yes..you started 2 days before I did hahaha Im feeling a bit better today knowing that Ill be seeing a doctor tomorrow so yes hopefully I get some answers. Im hoping that I get a blood test seeing as im 2 weeks late. Fingers crossed!

Thanks
    Reviews
    i started spotting this morning, it was probably about 1/2 a teaspoon all up over the last 3 hours with lots of cramps, so im thinking AF must be on her way early as usual. But then I went and did another test and its darker than this morning
    WTF is going on

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    AF was due yesterday. No sign. Just did a HPT and got a BFN. Expecting AF any day now. *sigh* Now i just want to hurry up and get it over with.

Thanks
    Reviews
    It looks like there are a few of us in limbo at the moment so for everyone!

I'm resisting the urge to do another test at the moment. I guess I just want to find out if what I saw on the IC test yesrerday was a faint line or whether it was just evap or a dent. I'm having some cramping as well and no other symptoms so I'm fairly sure af is actually on the way

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MyBabyBells View Post
    i started spotting this morning, it was probably about 1/2 a teaspoon all up over the last 3 hours with lots of cramps, so im thinking AF must be on her way early as usual. But then I went and did another test and its darker than this morning
    WTF is going on
    Isnt spotting and cramping normal in early pregnancy?

Thanks
    Reviews
    starflame - it's bright red. I don't think that's normal, and there is a bit of it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    If I were u I would go to the dr asap and get a blood test. And then get another one in a few days time to see what hormones are doing. It'll be the only way to know what's going on.

Some women get some bleeding in the first trimester and go on to have healthy babies. If your test is getting darker and you are using fmu each time etc I think that's a good sign. I would be going to the dr. Stay positive and good luck.