+ Reply to Thread
Page 64 of 144 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674114 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi All! I've been away from bubhub for a couple of years. First joined when I was pregnant with my now beautiful DD who is 3. We lost our second bub in November last year. At just 12 weeks (second scan, at the first there was a lovely heartbeat). Having such a beautiful first pregnancy it was so sad. It's been just over 10 weeks since I had a D&C in hospital, since then I've had on and off spotting throughout these weeks so I am not sure if I have even had an actual period. Hubby and I have been very "busy", not sure if I should take a test in a couple of weeks as even though I've had spotting, it's been so consistant and I'm not sure what's going on. Off to see my Doctor next Monday, but does anyone have any oppinions on this?

Thanks
    Reviews
    CD 29 today. last month was CD34 when AF came

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hey girls,

afh I hope all is ok this time.
    Congrats my babybells!! I hope tomorrow is darker for you!

the tww is already starting to do my head in and seeing Im not sure when I ovualted i am finding it hard not to test even though i know its too early.

Just a question, does cm increase in early pregnancy?? I get a bit when I ovualte but this is like nothing ive had before!! Ewww....

baby dust all round!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi All, havent posted much, but believe me i am on this post every morning and evening when i get home following your journeys!

Just would like to say a big congratulations to everyone who has received their BFP so far, and for those who havent got theirs yet, hang in there, lots of positive baby thoughts!!!

I am only on my second cycle TTC (I am currently on CD18), FF predicted my ovulation to start happening on Sun 29/02 CD15, well i did a OPK test and i got an faint line come up so i didnt believe it was a positive, monday nothing, tuesday faint line in the morning and a little darker at night time. Last night i had the worst cramping, feeling bloated & very gassy (sorry TMI ) so i've tested this morning and the line is a load darker than it has been any other time, i will try and work out how to post a picture so you can tell me if you think it's a positive!

Thanks
    Reviews
    damn damn damn!!!! I was so wrong about ovulating already. got a positive on my opk just now and DH is away for work I hope he gets to come home today or I think we will miss our chance this month booo.... that explains the increased cm too...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Juststarting View Post
    damn damn damn!!!! I was so wrong about ovulating already. got a positive on my opk just now and DH is away for work I hope he gets to come home today or I think we will miss our chance this month booo.... that explains the increased cm too...
    he does! I'm with you 100% its so hard to pin point

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks pickfluffyslippers! I just got a text saying it is possible so I am crossing everything that he does. Its our second cylce too so you and I sound like we are on similar timelines at the moment! I am already desperate to do a hpt and I am only just ovulating... so hopeless!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    oooooooo so hope he does for you!

What cycle day are you on? Im on CD18 & pretty sure today is the big 'O' day from my test this morning, so need to get busy tonight

I have a heap of the internet cheapies and when i first got them i tested everything like a mad woman

I know what im doing now (well i think ) so only have been OPK testing around my predicted O dates, but it drove my crazy on me first cycle!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm on 10DPO today, caved and tested at the Doctor's office, BFN.
    I'm a little bit sad really. I didn't want to test until Sunday, but that's impatience for you. I have 1 test left, will test Sunday if the witch doesn't show up before then. (sorry for the me, me, me post)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mumma Nurse View Post
    CD 29 today. last month was CD34 when AF came
    Were really close. CD 21 today and last month AF came at CD26. That said, I've been quite irregular and I'm usually closer to 21 day cycles. Bit worried at the moment as I have some AF symptoms -- oily skin, bloating, mild cramps and a headache. Worried because if it comes before Saturday I have likely got a leutal phase problem =X

Testing tomorrow but I'm 99% sure I'm not UTD, just don't feel it...