+ Reply to Thread
Page 63 of 151 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573113 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I just wanted to say to everyone on this thread and BH in general a big thank you. I'm only on my second month of TTC our first bubs but I am so grateful for this forum. So many questions and fears i have had going through my brain have been answered reading what other ladies and gents have gone through.

The support on here for everyone is beyond anything I have ever seen, I find I can ask questions on here that I wouldn't ordinarily want to ask my friends or family. I'm already getting the 'oh just relax it will come naturally'. This coming from people who had their children in their 20's and are now just cruising along in their 30's!!!!!!

So a big THANKYOU to everyone for helping me make this journey a little easier

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Sashie For This Useful Post:

jbish  (01-02-2012),Littlemissmetal  (01-02-2012),maybee baybee  (01-02-2012),mjayneb  (01-02-2012),MoonMoon  (01-02-2012),Mummy2MissA  (01-02-2012),MyBabyBells  (01-02-2012),NZer  (01-02-2012),tormyxxx  (01-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    AF's luggage seems to be arriving today so i imagine she should be here tomorrow! Not too devo as it was first month ttc#2. At least I have a better idea of my cycle length now :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Peanut2011 View Post
    AF's luggage seems to be arriving today so i imagine she should be here tomorrow! Not too devo as it was first month ttc#2. At least I have a better idea of my cycle length now :-)
    AF's luggage arriving LOL. I like your sense of humour. Hopefully your get you BFP next cycle.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Fx angels xx I hope you have a pos outcome xx

Baby bells! Eik sounding very exciting!!!

I have no idea where I am at lol I'm just try cruise in the next two weeks and wait for AF NOT to arrive but I'm sure I won't b able to help myself to a little poas lol just not sure when and if I O and if we caught it and don't even know when to test! Argh so blooming frustrating!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Is anyone still POAS with me tomorrow? I think mine we be BFN since I am only CD 29 but we will see

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mumma Nurse i'll be poas'ing again tomorrow to see if my very very very faint line becomes at least a very faint line

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks i dont know whats going on. Yesterday evening I had cramps in my lower left side so maybe I havent even o'd yet. OPK is negative & no CM tho

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mumma Nurse View Post
    Thanks i dont know whats going on. Yesterday evening I had cramps in my lower left side so maybe I havent even o'd yet. OPK is negative & no CM tho
    What day are u on??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MyBabyBells View Post
    AFM - Well yesterday I was asking about the dent line in the test... this morning that dent line is a definite VERY VERY FAINT but PINK line
    After my chem last month I am not getting too excited yet, It never became positive on a digital so once this, if it does, become positive I will party then!!
    Congratulations!!

Quote Originally Posted by Demeter21 View Post
    9dpo for me today and another BFN on IC and Pregnosis
    it's still too early, I am only 11dpo and my extremely faint positive's on FRER are just starting to darken so it may be that the tests you are using aren't sensitive enough to pick it up yet.

Quote Originally Posted by angelsfromheaven View Post
    Well I'm definitely pregnant but my HPT this morning was lighter. Retest again tomorrow morning but not holding out much hope now... Not after how many times I've m/c past 12 mths.

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub app
    I have everything crossed very tightly for you. Goodluck at the GP on Friday, I will be thinking of you

Well my pregnancy test this morning is much darker then yesterday's, almost the same as the control line today, so I am booking into the GP next week to have bloods done Goodluck to everyone still to test

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mumma Nurse View Post
    Is anyone still POAS with me tomorrow? I think mine we be BFN since I am only CD 29 but we will see
    I will be!