+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 151 FirstFirst ... 456781656106 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by shani2 View Post
    Have decided that I should probably join here over from the jan thread. I am determined not to test until I'm late so I will actually be testing on the 1st or so (would be 2 days late then so may test a day or 2 earlier) when everyone will be gone from the jan thread.
    I got a positive OPK today so lots of BDing here. 3rd time lucky I hope. Fingerscrossed for everyone else
    Hi shani! - again! Lol I'm pretty sure we're out for Jan too will be testing in Feb so I've moved over ere for good

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by DaniMc View Post
    Good luck Bella!!

I'm still feeling a little anxious about trying again so soon after an early m/c. I have no idea how long this cycle will be so I don't really have any ideas about timing or when to test etc. We have decided to ttc till April and then leave it for a few months, so fingers crossed one of these is a lucky month!
    Know those feelings all to well Dani, I have had a few m/c in the past 12 mths as well as chemical pregnancies. Hopefully this ones not another one. It's so emotionally draining. Wishing you a BFP very soon with a sticky bub!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bella264 View Post
    Woohoo AF has left the building!!
    Let the BD begin haha
    So excited!!!

Sent from my iPod touch using Bub Hub
    Yaaaaay!!! I get excited whenever AF leaves too lol!!! Good luck for this cycle.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Roxshel View Post
    Hi ladies,
    I'll join too. Just finished my 3rd round of Clomid yesterday so FX...I'll be testing around 17th Feb (stupid long cycles).

I wish everyone luck...let fertile February kick into gear! 😁
    Fertile February? Hopefully that means this will be all of our month! good luck for this cycle!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by 79me View Post
    Can I please join you ladies?

I have 3 beautiful children, but have been trying for #4 since my last end of 2009. I have had a chemical pregnancy, a miscarriage at 9w3d and just finished off last year with an ectopic. I have been told to wait till I have my next cycle, which should just about be here, so I am hoping that February is the month for me.
    My goodness! What a roller oater you've been on, we've been TTC no.4 on and off for about 12 months due to m/c's and chemical pregnancies. Is it just me or does it seem more kids you try I have the more difficult it becomes? I've never had any of these problems before trying for this one! Hopefully it will be soon for you! Exciting to be starting TTC again though! Hope we all get sticky babes

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm new here and hope I can join you all too. This is our 2nd month trying for #2.
    I'll be testing on the 5th of February. I want to make sure I am well and truly late. I'm only at CD8 today and have a short cycle so the BD has started.
    I wish you all the very best for the month

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by angelsfromheaven View Post
    Hi shani! - again! Lol I'm pretty sure we're out for Jan too will be testing in Feb so I've moved over ere for good
    Hi!! Yeah, I WILL hold out to test... I hope
    I have a little issue tho thats making me feel very disheartened. I got a pos OPK yesterday and had ovulation pain the day before but don't seem to have much CM at all. It's especially weird since I've been taking EPO this cycle??
    Anyone have any suggestions, what do you think my chances of a BFP given this?
    TIA

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm just learning about EPO as didn't take it TTC #1. When do you start taking it and stop taking it?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I started on CD1 and will stop when I get a positive OPK. I decided to give it a try because last month I didn't have loads of EWCM but I seem to have less this month

Thanks
    Reviews
    Gee I have no idea hun!
    The only thing I know of EPO is it softens the cervix ready for going into labour? I took it late pregnancy I've never heard of taking it to help with TTC though?