+ Reply to Thread
Page 58 of 151 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068108 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I am sorry to hear this mrsSparkle I havent had that happen.

Congrats to all the BFP and all those still trying hopefully feb is your month.

I went ou today and brought one of those electric ones that say pregnant not pregnant and the weeks since as I went to a dr and hoped he would test me so I knew I was pregnant and he said if it said positive then I am. Any ways says pregnant 2-3 weeks so that means I am 4-5 weeks yayayay my husband feels ripped off as we DTD on the chance this is our month so he got no practice in lol. Anyway I am going back to my normal dr tomorrow to start the ball rolling. I can't wait to tell my almost 4 year old and 2 year old daughters.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Confusedkittie View Post
    I am sorry to hear this mrsSparkle I havent had that happen.

Congrats to all the BFP and all those still trying hopefully feb is your month.

I went ou today and brought one of those electric ones that say pregnant not pregnant and the weeks since as I went to a dr and hoped he would test me so I knew I was pregnant and he said if it said positive then I am. Any ways says pregnant 2-3 weeks so that means I am 4-5 weeks yayayay my husband feels ripped off as we DTD on the chance this is our month so he got no practice in lol. Anyway I am going back to my normal dr tomorrow to start the ball rolling. I can't wait to tell my almost 4 year old and 2 year old daughters.
    Thanks confusedkitty... hopefully I'll try again tomorrow fx it's good.

AND CONGRATS! That's fab news yay

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsSparkle View Post
    Getting a bit disappointed now

After what I thought was a BFP yesterday I did another test this morning and it's neg I don't understand.

Anyone had this happen?
    I sure have.

Think I tested too early though when the egg was fertilized hcg then drops off for a while until it implants

Or could be too early and many things can affect the reading due to hcg being so low like fluids time test was done, how much urine you had in your bladder.

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsSparkle View Post
    Getting a bit disappointed now

After what I thought was a BFP yesterday I did another test this morning and it's neg I don't understand.

Anyone had this happen?
    How early did you test yesterday?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by angelsfromheaven View Post
    I sure have.

Think I tested too early though when the egg was fertilized hcg then drops off for a while until it implants
    Can this actually happen? I got a faint BFP on cd19 when I was also getting very strong opks, I got a blood test and it was bfn, I am now cd27 and thought af was due today but could be wrong (again) sigh

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MaybeBabyNo2 View Post
    How early did you test yesterday?
    The strange thing is I did the test in the afternoon at about 5pm and the last time I went to the ladies before that was about 1pm (very busy at work)... So now I just don't know what to think?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by CinderElla88 View Post
    Can this actually happen? I got a faint BFP on cd19 when I was also getting very strong opks, I got a blood test and it was bfn, I am now cd27 and thought af was due today but could be wrong (again) sigh
    Yep can happen happened to me plenty of times. If u test too soon you can catch when the egg is fertilized by the sperm when this happens there is a quick surge in HCG it then will drop of to zilch until the egg implants then your HCG will be on the rise again.

Have u heard of chemical pregnancies? They happen when the egg fails to implant but is fertilized alot of women test too early and get a feint positive from the egg being fertilized then their HCG drops off to nothing, weather or not your HCG will appear again and show on tests depends weather or not the egg implanted into the uterine wall.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I should mention it happened to me this time too if some of U would remember me getting positive HPTs earlier then they were negative I thought I was having another chemical but must of implanted and I'm certainly utd

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ah crap now I have no idea when I ovulated

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by angelsfromheaven View Post
    I should mention it happened to me this time too if some of U would remember me getting positive HPTs earlier then they were negative I thought I was having another chemical but must of implanted and I'm certainly utd

Thanks afh you have given me hope, af was due today and it's a no show but still bfn on my ic.

these are my opks and hpt from cd18 and 19
    IMG_1223.jpgDSC_1163-3.jpg
    Last edited by CinderElla88; 31-01-2012 at 15:09.