+ Reply to Thread
Page 57 of 144 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967107 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MyBabyBells View Post
    morning girls! has anyone ever come across a dent line in a first response??
    I did a test this morning with fmu (8dpo) and the faintest hint of a line come up within the time frame, but its so faint im not convinced it has colour! WDYT?
    I've never come across this before with FRER
    That sounds like my test yesterday, I wasn't 100% sure if it was an evap or a bfp, so I went out and brought another test from a different shop and the same thing, then tested again this morning and the line is getting darker, it is still faint, but definietly a BFP.

Quote Originally Posted by MummaJez View Post
    Finally get a half decent pos opk and hubby away until Friday boo

UAttachment 18561

I don't know why it's getting darker now, I never O this late? And don't have ewcm anymore.. So it's very strange...
    Did you end up DTD last night? if so there is still a fairly high chance you will catch the egg
    Quote Originally Posted by angelsfromheaven View Post

Omg!!! I keep checking in here like almost every hour!!! Because there's been so many BFPs of late I feel like I'm goin to miss something!!! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub app
    haha, I have checked back a few times too, so exciting to see all these BFP's popping up!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MothersInstinct View Post
    That sounds like my test yesterday, I wasn't 100% sure if it was an evap or a bfp, so I went out and brought another test from a different shop and the same thing, then tested again this morning and the line is getting darker, it is still faint, but definietly a BFP.
    Oooh i like the sound of that!! Did you use first response as well??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MaybeBabyNo2 View Post
    So sorry Demeter FX it was too early. I will join youin a few days as I don't think it's my month either. Had the worst dream last night that I took some weird test and it was pos and said I was having a girl lol but the I took a FRER (in my dream) and it was neg. Blah, I'm way too obsessed lol..
    I had a dream the night before last that I had a baby girl..in my dream she was about 6 months old and she was gorgeous. In the past Ive had dreams about doing tests and getting positives. Then I get excited when I wake up and test and there is no BFP. Its bad enough that I spend majority of my waking hours thinking about all this stuff..but my dreams too? Not fair!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MyBabyBells View Post
    morning girls! has anyone ever come across a dent line in a first response??
    I did a test this morning with fmu (8dpo) and the faintest hint of a line come up within the time frame, but its so faint im not convinced it has colour! WDYT?
    I've never come across this before with FRER

Thanks
    Reviews
    Im getting very excited about all these BFP's

AFM I am still feeling really sick. I just went for a short walk to the post office and thought I was going to throw! Can't drink my coffee.!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Gahhhh!!! Fricking attachments is not working I hate having so many issues with BH!!! It's annoying!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MothersInstinct View Post

Did you end up DTD last night? if so there is still a fairly high chance you will catch the egg

haha, I have checked back a few times too, so exciting to see all these BFP's popping up!
    Yay sounds like u have BFP Eiik!!

Yep we dtd last night so fingers crossed we catch it

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MummaJez View Post
    Thanks girls! It's my bday today so I will def get my bday jiggy jig lol (sorry tmi! Haha)
    Hey MummaJez HAPPY BIRTHDAY for yesterday you were born on a great day it was my birthday yesterday as well

Big huge congratulations to all the BFP's I haven't been on here for a few days and there has been sooooo many its fantastic!!!!

I'm currently CD7 and have convinced DH to do SMEP this month and he is going to start taking some menevit so super excited. Have started temping this month even tho I do the shift work see how it goes. Also have OPK's and a ferning microscope that my friend is no longer using so fingers crossed.

Not sure when I will O only my second month off the pill my O was day 31 of a 41 day cycle last month.

to everyone

Thanks
    Reviews
    Getting a bit disappointed now

After what I thought was a BFP yesterday I did another test this morning and it's neg I don't understand.

Anyone had this happen?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sashie View Post
    Hey MummaJez HAPPY BIRTHDAY for yesterday you were born on a great day it was my birthday yesterday as well

Big huge congratulations to all the BFP's I haven't been on here for a few days and there has been sooooo many its fantastic!!!!

I'm currently CD7 and have convinced DH to do SMEP this month and he is going to start taking some menevit so super excited. Have started temping this month even tho I do the shift work see how it goes. Also have OPK's and a ferning microscope that my friend is no longer using so fingers crossed.

Not sure when I will O only my second month off the pill my O was day 31 of a 41 day cycle last month.

to everyone
    Happy Birthday for yesterday hope you had a lovely day.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to mjayneb For This Useful Post:

Sashie  (31-01-2012)