Page 5 of 151 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mum2alex1 View Post
    Bowing out of feb testers as got my BFP this morning
    YAY congrats!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by angelsfromheaven View Post
    Well you're doing very well with the unfamiliar BH lingo! I made complete sense of your post!

I hope feb is your month! We (well I) really want another girl too! DH wreckons he's gonna go nuts if there's 3 girls in the house! (me, DD 6, and new baby) lol we also have 2 boys but I wreckon 3 boys all close in age would be more of a handful but he won't believe me! Lol

Good luck!! Look forward to Sharing this thread with you!
    hehe thank you. That we both get our girls. I love my DS (almost 14mths) to the moon and back, but with growing up with 3 older brothers and no sisters, i feel a girl is really needed. Both DP and I are 99% sure that this would be our last child but i guess only time will tell if we decide to have more.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by NowWhoWantsPie? View Post
    YAY congrats!!!!!!

hehe thank you. That we both get our girls. I love my DS (almost 14mths) to the moon and back, but with growing up with 3 older brothers and no sisters, i feel a girl is really needed. Both DP and I are 99% sure that this would be our last child but i guess only time will tell if we decide to have more.
    I know exactly how you feel I was one of three and the only girl, grew up with 2 brothers the closest I got to a sister was my younger gay brother! Lmao!! So I guess god was thinking I me in some way! I love him to bits!
    We said we were not going to have anymore kids after we had our girl then boy, then we went on had another boy and now were trying for no.4 lol!! But tubes are getting done after the 4th. I have always wanted 4 kids DH only wanted two so I was lucky to stretch him so far! I'd beer forgive myself if I didn't have the ones we always talked of, you never regret the ones you have only the ones you don't have!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

I am joining this thread as I am hoping we will get our BFP in Feb after trying for the past 5 months. I am trying so hard not to let TTC rule my life but it's so difficult to concentrate on anything else when I just want it so badly. It feels like everyone I know is UTD at the moment, and every one of them (all three!) conceived straight away, in the first month they were trying. I am so happy for each of them but can't help being really envious as well. I know envy is not healthy so I am trying very hard to suppress those feelings, but they are still there...
    Well that's my rant over, I am CD11, so we will be trying very hard over the coming days to plant the seed, as such. Babydust to all.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by angelsfromheaven View Post
    I know exactly how you feel I was one of three and the only girl, grew up with 2 brothers the closest I got to a sister was my younger gay brother! Lmao!! So I guess god was thinking I me in some way! I love him to bits!
    We said we were not going to have anymore kids after we had our girl then boy, then we went on had another boy and now were trying for no.4 lol!! But tubes are getting done after the 4th. I have always wanted 4 kids DH only wanted two so I was lucky to stretch him so far! I'd beer forgive myself if I didn't have the ones we always talked of, you never regret the ones you have only the ones you don't have!
    Oh i would have loved a gay brother LOL, may not have been such a tomboy through my 11-17 years.

I agree with you, you will always love the kids you have but may always wonder what if the next is the one you always dreamed about. I've always only ever wanted 2 kids growing up, i use to think it would be so easy having twins (one boy, one girl) as everything would be done right away and that's it after DS i am so glad that it never happened like that. DS is my little angel but i still remember having such a hard time in the early days with his reflux and refusing to feed and not knowing what to do as it went on for almost 3 months straight.

4 kids is amazing!!! far more then i could handle. I already feel this second one being a huge change and the pregnancy being even harder with a toddle around and working all week on the otherside of town. But it's all worth it in the end.

Quote Originally Posted by AzureMist View Post
    Hi Ladies,

I am joining this thread as I am hoping we will get our BFP in Feb after trying for the past 5 months. I am trying so hard not to let TTC rule my life but it's so difficult to concentrate on anything else when I just want it so badly. It feels like everyone I know is UTD at the moment, and every one of them (all three!) conceived straight away, in the first month they were trying. I am so happy for each of them but can't help being really envious as well. I know envy is not healthy so I am trying very hard to suppress those feelings, but they are still there...
    Well that's my rant over, I am CD11, so we will be trying very hard over the coming days to plant the seed, as such. Babydust to all.
    Welcome! it's hard when ttc to not let it rule you, last cycle i did the mistake of testing 8DPO which of course gave me a bfn but then couldn't help but test almost evey day after then, it didn't help the AF came 10 days late too so i think i took at least 8 tests, all being FR too so just a little over the top . I fell first try with my DS and was hoping to do the same this time but didn't.

Good luck! i hope this is your month

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by 79me View Post
    Can I please join you ladies?

I have 3 beautiful children, but have been trying for #4 since my last end of 2009. I have had a chemical pregnancy, a miscarriage at 9w3d and just finished off last year with an ectopic. I have been told to wait till I have my next cycle, which should just about be here, so I am hoping that February is the month for me.
    79me, Wow that has been some journey with trying for #4, this month or at least 2012 is your year.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,
    I'll join too. Just finished my 3rd round of Clomid yesterday so FX...I'll be testing around 17th Feb (stupid long cycles).

I wish everyone luck...let fertile February kick into gear! 😁

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Have decided that I should probably join here over from the jan thread. I am determined not to test until I'm late so I will actually be testing on the 1st or so (would be 2 days late then so may test a day or 2 earlier) when everyone will be gone from the jan thread.
    I got a positive OPK today so lots of BDing here. 3rd time lucky I hope. Fingerscrossed for everyone else

Thanks
    Reviews
    Woohoo AF has left the building!!
    Let the BD begin haha
    So excited!!!

Sent from my iPod touch using Bub Hub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck Bella!!

I'm still feeling a little anxious about trying again so soon after an early m/c. I have no idea how long this cycle will be so I don't really have any ideas about timing or when to test etc. We have decided to ttc till April and then leave it for a few months, so fingers crossed one of these is a lucky month!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck dani.
    Cd8 here so we will also start bding tonight.
    Good luck everyone
    X