+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 151 FirstFirst ... 3341424344455393143 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by angelsfromheaven View Post
    Good thing do come in there's yes!! Fingers crossed for you you're number three Hun!

Girls I retested this morning to check that 2nd line out again, from having a light bleed yesterday look.... :-O

No wonder I feel sick!!

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub app
    Getting stronger and stronger

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Demeter21 For This Useful Post:

angelsfromheaven  (30-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    So its 7dpo for me and again I testsed and BFN, I know, I know its too early but I couldn't help myself. Im going crazy with the waiting

This morning I am really felling a little sick in the belly and also I swear my nips are bigger with pronounced dots around (not sure of the anatomical name sorry).

Have a fantastic day everyone. Im going to be keeping myself crazy busy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    8DPO here and I'm pretty sure we're out for this month too.
    My temp went below the cover line and I have no real symptoms to speak of.
    However, I did wake up to find a pimple on my chin? WTF? I don't get pimples.

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/Bubby4Us

If anyone else is charting can you please look at my chart and tell me what you think? Thanks!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Demeter21 View Post
    So its 7dpo for me and again I testsed and BFN, I know, I know its too early but I couldn't help myself. Im going crazy with the waiting

This morning I am really felling a little sick in the belly and also I swear my nips are bigger with pronounced dots around (not sure of the anatomical name sorry).

Have a fantastic day everyone. Im going to be keeping myself crazy busy.

Well probably is too early yeah. I've known people to get BFPs at 7DPO though but I'd say it's highly uncommon.

I'm now 10 DPO and my lines nice and strong now - FINALLY :-D

My period would have been due in 4 days. So I can imagine what the line will look like on the day AF would have been due which is probably why they advise waiting to test until then... But as you all know I'm extremely impatient! Lol

I want you all in OCT with me I'm still waiting to hear some more BFPs from in here

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ComeBackKid View Post
    Af is due tomorrow - willing it away with every part of my being.

Looking forward to testing on Wednesday but dreading it at the same time cos i don't want to see a bfn!

Sent from my GT-S5670 using BubHub
    I can't remember have u tested yet? Day of AF being due woul be a very strong pos I'd imagine good luk!!! Eeek!!! * secretly singing a BFP cheer song!!!* lol!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Af is due today or tomorrow, got a bfn this morning so I'm guess I'm out

Thanks
    Reviews
    Angelsfromheaven, congrats it's definitely getting darker!!

Babyforus - your drop in temp could be due to a number of things, interrupted sleep, time you took temp, illness etc. I'd wait to see if it goes up again. Do you find FF reliable? I always think I O the day before FF says due to pain, pos opk and cm.

Probably reading way too much into it it hav been feeling nauseous last 2 days and felt like throwing up when I smelt a woman eating a samosa at 8am on train! Only 3dpo. Going to have to keep myself very busy!!

Good luck everyone else waiting to test

9. The Following User Says Thank You to maybee baybee For This Useful Post:

NZer  (30-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by maybee baybee View Post
    Babyforus - your drop in temp could be due to a number of things, interrupted sleep, time you took temp, illness etc. I'd wait to see if it goes up again. Do you find FF reliable? I always think I O the day before FF says due to pain, pos opk and cm.
    We used FF for #1 but I didn't really know what I was doing. This is just our first cycle using FF TTC#2. But going by our last cycles from TTC#1 OV day is about 17/18 so I guess it's right in that respect.
    I guess I just gotta wait and see what tomorrow's temp is if I don't get AF today.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Cinder, I really hope af doesn't show and you get a bfp tomorrow instead

Thanks
    Reviews
    4-5 dpo, CD19. I'm getting very impatient. Now that I have Od so late I'm getting scared AF will come soon. Ive been worried about having such a short cycle and now I'm worried my luetal phase is too short. I keep trying to calm myself with the fact that I've had 2 pregnancies in the past, but the last one being 8 years ago doesn't help too much!

I'm so unsure this time around too, I keep worrying about $ which is ridiculous as were in a stable position and I have good (great) maternity leave benefits, but I think reality is setting in. When I was pregnant with DS I was youngand naive and didn't have a care in the world about money, so it's all a little confusing (I thought this was the fathers job to worry about money, I'm meant to be the one just wanting it to happen lol!) guess that's getting older.

Anyway, I can't wait til I can test later this week, tww is doing my head in!
    Last edited by MaybeBabyNo2; 30-01-2012 at 07:34.