+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 144 FirstFirst ... 3139404142435191141 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Demeter21 View Post
    Congratulation to those with a BFP so so exciting.

So, I am 6dpo and I tested this morning, not sure why cause its way too early isn't it? Of course a BFN.

This 2ww is killing me Some things I have noticed are sore (.)(.) and also yesterday I tipped 2 coffees down the sink, cause they made me feel quite sick.

I guess I will just have to wait. Patience is apparently a virtue

to all.
    I hear you! I think i tested at 6dpo too LOL. I really need to get some internet cheapies! Going off coffee is a good sign though!! Fingers crossed for you lovely!

Quote Originally Posted by MothersInstinct View Post
    The wait is killing me too. DP seems to think it's hilarious, one minute I am telling him I am 100% sure I am pregnant because I feel like I'm having all this crazy preg symtoms, but then they all disappear and I adament it's not our month.

I don't think I relaised how bad I wanted to be pregnant again until now, I kept putting it off after my ectopic, but now that I *could* be, I want it so bad, I think I will be devo if I'm not.

8dpo today, no symptoms this morning, feel fairly normal. I think what symptoms (if that's what they actually are) rear during the evening/night, last night I had real sore boobs again and felt a tinge nauseous, but nothing this morning. Still 3days until I test, I am holding onto hope, but I said to DP this would be a miricle baby if we concieved first month, especially since I only have 1 tube now and we DTD 4 days prior to getting a + OPK, saying all that just makes me feel like it's not our month, time will tell though.
    I am the same! Fully convinced then next minute, fully depressed cos i am convinced Im not. Though i thought i was getting some symptoms earlier and now nothing. So *trying* to prepare for AF but still hoping! Grr the TWW is just cruel!

Quote Originally Posted by CinderElla88 View Post
    Hi ladies, nice to see there has all ready been some bfps, congrats!!!!

I'm 10 or 11 dpo today still getting bfns, but have started getting nausea in waves, I have also noticed that my breasts are nearly as big and sore as they usually are before af and my skin is still looking awesome. I have become a little hopeful I think maybe cause my pregnant BFF is telling me I am lol. Af is due tomorrow or the next day do fx it doesn't show up
    Nausea is always a good sign lol. Fingers crossed xx

Quote Originally Posted by angelsfromheaven View Post
    Well I've started light bleeding

Hoping it's nothing

But can't help but to panic from my history of m/c in the past 12 mths...

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub app
    That must be so horrible especially with your history! Glad it has stopped now though. Hope you have a sticky bub on board!

Quote Originally Posted by clubby579 View Post
    Yeah I would think 6dpo is too early, im trying really hard to wait until the 2nd as AF Is due on the 1st.
    That's great u have some signs (fingers crossed ur UtD?

I've had a few different things too but this morning hubby was having a smoke out the back in the usual spot and I could smell it from where I was sitting in the lounge room & I never can smell it unless I'm at the back door, as soon as I went in the kitchen if was an overpowering and disgusting smell, hoping that's a sign also, didnt notice smells in my last preg,

So hard to wait.....
    I had super sensitve smell with my last pregnancy - hope its a good sign for you!

Quote Originally Posted by Bella264 View Post
    So very confused.
    CD 22 and still no positive OPK.
    Argghhhh! Just my luck!
    January finally comes and ovulation doesn't.

Sent from my iPod touch using Bub Hub
    ((HUGS)) I dont know much about ovulation and opks - though i really should.

Quote Originally Posted by MothersInstinct View Post
    Question for you ladies, for those that have been pregnant before, did you ever have a massive build up of saliva? My mouth is seriosuly creating so much, I am having to swallow every couple of seconds and still have a slightly yucky taste. I've also been feeling nauseous today, i'm not sure what to make of it all, my mind and body is telling me that I am UTD, I surely feel like I am with all these symptoms, but my heart is telling me not to get my hopes up.. I want to POAS, but don't want to see a BFN, so I have made sure DP doesn't let me, i'm only 8dpo, so high doubt anything would come up yet anyway. With my boys It didn't show on a test until I had already missed my period.
    I got heaps of saliva as part of my morning sickness with my last preg. Though I have had heaps of saliva lately and BFNs. So now im just convinced i have some sort of tumour - thanks google lol

Quote Originally Posted by maybee baybee View Post
    Congrats to those who got BFP'S already
    I had another +opk yday and pretty sure I O yesterday. Had period like pains/cramps all day too and temp has risen yday and today. So now begins the 2ww... Will hold out testing as long as I can, going to be hard!
    Good luck! All sounds really promising!

Trying to occupy myself. Have no more money for hpts! AF is due the 31st. Getting paid on the 1st - so if no AF then i will go out and buy a test and poas then! Grr... time is just dragging. And I am just stewing and symptom spotting. Though my symptoms are lessening lol.

If this month isnt my month i think i will get ic and start using opks and stuff.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mjayneb View Post
    Having a look at the pic I don't think any of these have detected a surge yet. The line need to be the same or darker than the control line. Maybe you will have your surge in the next few days once you get the pos you can expect to O within 24-48 hours.
    Thanks for your reply

Yeh I think your right.. Tbh I think I may actually miss O this month again. Pretty sure I missed it last month too (under stress selling house/sold/waiting for finance approval/settlement new house and now packing!)
    But I won't write it off just yet..although not very positive I will O.

If you don't O does it mean u don't get AF or you still get it anyways?? As I am still getting Af pretty much on time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Hi MothersInstinct, Im not sure about saliva. I was going to ask a question about cm.

I was just reading that after conception the cm dries up alot. Has anyone else experienced this? Or, do you know from past cycles what sort of cm you had after o ??

Hang in there MothersInstict, I did a test this am and was BFN and I am a day behind you. Wont be long now
    Going fromthis cyle, I had creamy cm then ewcm(which i guess is when i o'd) then creamy cm for the nxt 2 days, then it all dried up.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well did HPT first thing this morning. Had the faintest of 2nd line barely visible but it was pink but it was very close to the control line. Will do another test Tuesday if I get too desperate will do tomz morning. The last 3 day my boobs have filled out and a lot of stinging and burning in the mornings and late afternoons. Sorry if thats TMI

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MummaJez View Post
    Thanks for your reply

Yeh I think your right.. Tbh I think I may actually miss O this month again. Pretty sure I missed it last month too (under stress selling house/sold/waiting for finance approval/settlement new house and now packing!)

If you don't O does it mean u don't get AF or you still get it anyways?? As I am still getting Af pretty much on time.
    It would be so much easier if you could fall pregnant after DTD anywhere in your cycle none of this pin pointing business. Makes it so draining.

Hopefully you don't miss it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MummaJez View Post
    Thanks for your reply

Hey, I don't O every month but I get a period regardless, although my cycles are all over the place. On Clomid to make sure I O each time. This was my 3rd round and thought I O'd CD13, I'm now CD 23 and have started spotting! :'-(hope this isn't a sign that I'm out for February!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I was just reading that after conception the cm dries up alot. Has anyone else experienced this? Or, do you know from past cycles what sort of cm you had after o ??

With my DD I was very dry O right up until 5 or so week pregnant. With my chem pregnancy last month I had very watery CM. I've dont alot of research and whilst alot of women seem to have heaps of creamy cm before a BFP alot are dry as well

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Roxshel View Post
    Hey, I don't O every month but I get a period regardless, although my cycles are all over the place. On Clomid to make sure I O each time. This was my 3rd round and thought I O'd CD13, I'm now CD 23 and have started spotting! :'-(hope this isn't a sign that I'm out for February!
    Fingers crossed and hope u caught O! Hope it's not horrid Af and a sign of implantation spotting

Thanks mjayne I hope so too!! But your right pinpointing O is frustrating! I'm in no rush to fall pregnant really but it's still doing my head in!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks, really hope so too! FX

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm 7DPO today, and my chart isn't showing me anything spectacular.
    I had ALL the symptoms last week but nothing in the last 3-4 days except sleeping about 16 hours a day.

Testing CD28/12DPO/Friday.