+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 151 FirstFirst ... 3038394041425090140 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by angelsfromheaven View Post
    Well I can tell you that I have nausea. Mine stared about 6DPO. Today I'm 9DPO and I actually spewed this morning. Hoping no hyperemisis this time! Certain things trigger it ATM. Smells tastes etc. and I get "night time sickness" pretty bad feel like I'm sea sick!

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub app
    What does ms feel like, I keep getting like waves of nausea and need to fan myself.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I don't know of many people that have gotten ms this early I for one am one of the unlucky ones mine usually starts Around 5 weeks and continues for god... Up to 20 weeks then comes back after 30 weeks. But ms is meant to ease around 12-15 weeks I usually get hyperemisis.

I'm experiencing the "waves" of sickness at the moment too. Probably because it's so early still it's not yet constant. But ms is definitely different for everyone. I know women who get 'queasy' and that's it! I also know women who never feel sick during pregnancy! And also I know women like myself who have it once it's in full force at about 7-8wks who get it from the time they get up to when they go to bed and all night as well.

I hope u guys once you get your BFPs are one of the luckier ones!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Question for you ladies, for those that have been pregnant before, did you ever have a massive build up of saliva? My mouth is seriosuly creating so much, I am having to swallow every couple of seconds and still have a slightly yucky taste. I've also been feeling nauseous today, i'm not sure what to make of it all, my mind and body is telling me that I am UTD, I surely feel like I am with all these symptoms, but my heart is telling me not to get my hopes up.. I want to POAS, but don't want to see a BFN, so I have made sure DP doesn't let me, i'm only 8dpo, so high doubt anything would come up yet anyway. With my boys It didn't show on a test until I had already missed my period.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats to those who got BFP'S already
    I had another +opk yday and pretty sure I O yesterday. Had period like pains/cramps all day too and temp has risen yday and today. So now begins the 2ww... Will hold out testing as long as I can, going to be hard!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MothersInstinct View Post
    Question for you ladies, for those that have been pregnant before, did you ever have a massive build up of saliva? My mouth is seriosuly creating so much, I am having to swallow every couple of seconds and still have a slightly yucky taste. I've also been feeling nauseous today, i'm not sure what to make of it all, my mind and body is telling me that I am UTD, I surely feel like I am with all these symptoms, but my heart is telling me not to get my hopes up.. I want to POAS, but don't want to see a BFN, so I have made sure DP doesn't let me, i'm only 8dpo, so high doubt anything would come up yet anyway. With my boys It didn't show on a test until I had already missed my period.
    Hi MothersInstinct, Im not sure about saliva. I was going to ask a question about cm.

I was just reading that after conception the cm dries up alot. Has anyone else experienced this? Or, do you know from past cycles what sort of cm you had after o ??

Hang in there MothersInstict, I did a test this am and was BFN and I am a day behind you. Wont be long now

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Can anyone make anything out of my opks? I usually O cd12 on cd13 but looks like I O cd10 which I highly doubt as I had little to no EwCM and no pain etc.

I'll keep going as maybe I will O later this month?? Hope soon coz DH goes away tues for the week!

The left one is today's and onwards right are yesterday's and so forth..
    ImageUploadedByBub Hub1327806550.577789.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Having a look at the pic I don't think any of these have detected a surge yet. The line need to be the same or darker than the control line. Maybe you will have your surge in the next few days once you get the pos you can expect to O within 24-48 hours.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MothersInstinct View Post
    My previous pregnancies were the same a positive did not show until my missed period. Don ask me how I got a BFP at 8DPO!!!

Saliva thing in all honesty I've never noticed. Can't say I have much more than I usually would? Lol

But yesterday I could swear I Luke taste macadamia nuts in the back of my mouth?!?!? Lol!! I guess that may be the funny "metallic" taste women talk about after conception maybe.

Today I am 9 DPO and my symptoms are: nausea, smells can smell more, I am headachey but that's from caffeine withdrawal I think. I am dizzy I've been dizzy for a while it was almost instant. And on real hot days my ankles ache yep already! The joys!

Getting very sick in the tum very quickly today I feel horrid on the couch lying down supervising kids playing.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MyBabyBells View Post
    Does anyone know if nausea at 6Dpo can be pregnancy related or too early? I'll I've also got tender swollen boobs and lots of creamy cm.
    MyBabyBells, I too am 6dpo and have sore (.)(.) and just checked have thick creamy cm.

for us both.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Demeter21 For This Useful Post:

MyBabyBells  (29-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Demeter21 View Post
    Hi MothersInstinct, Im not sure about saliva. I was going to ask a question about cm.

I was just reading that after conception the cm dries up alot. Has anyone else experienced this? Or, do you know from past cycles what sort of cm you had after o ??

Hang in there MothersInstict, I did a test this am and was BFN and I am a day behind you. Wont be long now
    Well cm has dried up for me. Apart from the light bleeding, I'm not getting and sort of ewcm or the stretchy Sticky sort eithe so yeah I would agree with that, but I've heard from anothe lady that hers actually increased... Lol so who knows really