+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 151 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to hear that mybabybells, but fingers crossed for this cycle for you
    Question ladies can you still be moody like you would be before AF but actually be pregnant? No AF yet and the only thing that point towards AF arriving is me and my super b**ch that comes out before AF!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Ladies, can i join here too?

I'm quite new to all this TTC BH lingo so excuse me if I don't seem to understand some posts.

I'm CD8 and can't wait to start trying next week, we are trying to sway for a girl but at the same time will still DTD on O but hope the prior attempts get there first. This is only our second month in but i have a good feeling about this month.

Positive thoughts to everyone and for lots of BFP's.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies... Joining you all in feb testing. We are trying this month then skipping a few months and trying again in May.

So providing my body is good with timing I'll be testing anytime from 1st to 6th Feb.. So excited, although its only our first month so I am not getting my hopes up too much.

Sticky vibes to all! :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bowing out of feb testers as got my BFP this morning

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats mum2alex! All the best for a smooth and sticky pregnancy!

I'll be joining here. I recently had either a chemical pg or miscarriage at 7wks (there has been a lot of confusion about dates and differing opinions between a couple of doctors). Either way they gave me the all clear to try again. I don't use opks etc so have no idea if/when I'll ovulate in the next cycle but I'll probably put off testing till about the 20th if af hasn't arrived.

Goodluck all!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies! Coming over from one of the Jan threads....

12dpo and my third BFN for the month this morning so I feel sure that we are not preg

Have been trying bout 6month but was diagnosed with PCOS and this was only my second ovulatory cycle. The 2000mg of metformin a day is doing its thing though and cycles are normalising!

Hopefully we have a few more people bow out early due to late BFP! AFM just waiting on the arrival of AF and then estimating next month I will test around the 22nd.

Babydust and all that stuff!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats Mum2alex1 so exciting.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats mum2alex1!!!!
    Fantastic news

Sent from my iPod touch using Bub Hub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by CottonCandy View Post
    Hi ladies! Coming over from one of the Jan threads....

12dpo and my third BFN for the month this morning so I feel sure that we are not preg

Have been trying bout 6month but was diagnosed with PCOS and this was only my second ovulatory cycle. The 2000mg of metformin a day is doing its thing though and cycles are normalising!

Hopefully we have a few more people bow out early due to late BFP! AFM just waiting on the arrival of AF and then estimating next month I will test around the 22nd.

Babydust and all that stuff!!
    Hey I'm joining you too! I'm definitely out for January. It's good your cycles are starting to "normalize" now hun! Might give you more of a chance now! Hopefully won't take you too much longer now! x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by NowWhoWantsPie? View Post
    Hi Ladies, can i join here too?

I'm quite new to all this TTC BH lingo so excuse me if I don't seem to understand some posts.

I'm CD8 and can't wait to start trying next week, we are trying to sway for a girl but at the same time will still DTD on O but hope the prior attempts get there first. This is only our second month in but i have a good feeling about this month.

Positive thoughts to everyone and for lots of BFP's.
    Well you're doing very well with the unfamiliar BH lingo! I made complete sense of your post!

I hope feb is your month! We (well I) really want another girl too! DH wreckons he's gonna go nuts if there's 3 girls in the house! (me, DD 6, and new baby) lol we also have 2 boys but I wreckon 3 boys all close in age would be more of a handful but he won't believe me! Lol

Good luck!! Look forward to Sharing this thread with you!