+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 151 FirstFirst ... 2836373839404888138 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Confusedkittie View Post
    Hi everyone just need to say hope all have a BFP soon baby dust for all I tested tonight and got a BFP I tested again about 1-2 later BFP. Good luck all.
    Congratulations How many DPO were you when you got your BFP?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Demeter21 View Post
    Congratulation to those with a BFP so so exciting.

So, I am 6dpo and I tested this morning, not sure why cause its way too early isn't it? Of course a BFN.

This 2ww is killing me Some things I have noticed are sore (.)(.) and also yesterday I tipped 2 coffees down the sink, cause they made me feel quite sick.

I guess I will just have to wait. Patience is apparently a virtue

to all.
    The wait is killing me too. DP seems to think it's hilarious, one minute I am telling him I am 100% sure I am pregnant because I feel like I'm having all this crazy preg symtoms, but then they all disappear and I adament it's not our month.

I don't think I relaised how bad I wanted to be pregnant again until now, I kept putting it off after my ectopic, but now that I *could* be, I want it so bad, I think I will be devo if I'm not.

8dpo today, no symptoms this morning, feel fairly normal. I think what symptoms (if that's what they actually are) rear during the evening/night, last night I had real sore boobs again and felt a tinge nauseous, but nothing this morning. Still 3days until I test, I am holding onto hope, but I said to DP this would be a miricle baby if we concieved first month, especially since I only have 1 tube now and we DTD 4 days prior to getting a + OPK, saying all that just makes me feel like it's not our month, time will tell though.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi ladies, nice to see there has all ready been some bfps, congrats!!!!

I'm 10 or 11 dpo today still getting bfns, but have started getting nausea in waves, I have also noticed that my breasts are nearly as big and sore as they usually are before af and my skin is still looking awesome. I have become a little hopeful I think maybe cause my pregnant BFF is telling me I am lol. Af is due tomorrow or the next day do fx it doesn't show up

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well I've started light bleeding

Hoping it's nothing

But can't help but to panic from my history of m/c in the past 12 mths...

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Demeter21 View Post
    Congratulation to those with a BFP so so exciting.

So, I am 6dpo and I tested this morning, not sure why cause its way too early isn't it? Of course a BFN.

This 2ww is killing me Some things I have noticed are sore (.)(.) and also yesterday I tipped 2 coffees down the sink, cause they made me feel quite sick.

I guess I will just have to wait. Patience is apparently a virtue

to all.
    Yeah I would think 6dpo is too early, im trying really hard to wait until the 2nd as AF Is due on the 1st.
    That's great u have some signs (fingers crossed ur UtD?

I've had a few different things too but this morning hubby was having a smoke out the back in the usual spot and I could smell it from where I was sitting in the lounge room & I never can smell it unless I'm at the back door, as soon as I went in the kitchen if was an overpowering and disgusting smell, hoping that's a sign also, didnt notice smells in my last preg,

So hard to wait.....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MyBabyBells View Post
    Demeter I'm 6Dpo today as well and usually would have tested by now, but i haven't this month, small achievements
    When will test again?
    I have heaps of IC's so I think I will just test each morning until either I get a BFP or AF visits.
    Last edited by Demeter21; 29-01-2012 at 09:34.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by angelsfromheaven View Post

Hoping it's nothing

Keeping my fingers crossed its just usual pregnany bleeding that happens sometimes in the first Tri, I freaked out with my 1st coz I was spotting etc a few different times and I was straight of to the doc, he was great sent me for u/s just to be safe...all was good.

Try not to stress n maybe go to the doc Monday just to get checked out

Thanks
    Reviews

Hoping it's nothing

It could still quite possibly be implantations, which tends to happen between 6-12dpo, and your test was darker today, so that's a very good sign. I have my for you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MothersInstinct View Post

It could still quite possibly be implantations, which tends to happen between 6-12dpo, and your test was darker today, so that's a very good sign. I have my for you.
    Yeah I suppose you're right thanks hun!

With the other 3 I've always bled a little anyway around when AF was due, but I guess now I'm just 20 times more anxious about it because I never started miscarrying until after my 3rd baby.

It's stopped now anyway but I'm still a little spooked it will start again and continue.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just wanted you to see why my pos OPK looked like see its a bit feint on the edges still huh? But obviously was right.

That's exactly how mine was on CD15, which I took as a pos. I skipped CD14 and had a faulty test on CD16 but I had a blood test on CD16 too (waiting on results) so I know I O sometime around 14-16. Dtd on CD10 and CD15 so well see! Only CD18 today...

11. The Following User Says Thank You to MaybeBabyNo2 For This Useful Post:

angelsfromheaven  (29-01-2012)