+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 151 FirstFirst ... 2634353637384686136 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I don't know if this will help any of you but my due date calculator said I conceived on the 19th jan which would be right as I had bad o/v pain EWCM and this was my positive OPK. Just wanted you to see why my pos OPK looked like see its a bit feint on the edges still huh? But obviously was right.

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub app
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    If I do fall UTD this month, duedate will roughly be 16th Oct - DS2 was born on the 26th of Oct, so i'd be cutting it close lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MothersInstinct View Post
    If I do fall UTD this month, duedate will roughly be 16th Oct - DS2 was born on the 26th of Oct, so i'd be cutting it close lol.
    Why do we always get pregnant and are due around the same time as previous children?

I have 3 kids birthdays all within one month of each other!!! I was determined not to make this one due anywhere near those 3!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by tormy View Post
    AFH - yeh when i got my BFP with DS (around this time 2 yrs ago) it gave me a due date of late sept...but my actual due date was the 6th of oct. im also an october baby (the 12th) and DS finally arrived on the 16th..i am hoping for a bfp this month

afm - 1dpo YAY fx AF stays away this month.....i've only got 2 more cycles left till i've been trying for 12 months...i've got long cycles so at the start of May i'll be heading to the docs..fx i get my bfp before that
    you get your BFP this month and don't need to make the app for the drs in May.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by angelsfromheaven View Post
    Why do we always get pregnant and are due around the same time as previous children?

I have 3 kids birthdays all within one month of each other!!! I was determined not to make this one due anywhere near those 3!!!

If i'm UTD this month then i'll be due 11th of october (but i'm guessing earlier as i will have a c-sec). DS was born 17th of November, I was born 24th of December and DP 26th of January... we are thinking that if this month fails that we may break for three months and aim for due date Feb + but at the same time i hate waiting but don't want the birthday to be the same month as DS or too close to xmas as i hate having a xmas eve birthday

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubby4us View Post
    YAY An October Mum To Be. That's awesome. I'm an October baby.

Does anyone else check what their due date would be each cycle like me? hahaha
    Me too I'm an oct baby & if I have conceived this cycle my app says due date of the 10th oct one day after mine lol......I hope that I am UTD was feeling pretty exhausted today, wish the 1st would hurry up too

Congratulations to all the BFP so far hope we have more to add to the group soon.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    If I was utd this month I'd have edd of 24th oct. I have about 5 close family birthdays that week. But I'd have CS the week before so wouldn't be so bad

If I am not pregnant this month or next month we will Break for two months as I don't want another born on nye (or anywhere near it )
    I also have heaps close dec family bdays and niece on Xmas day its going to be hard to take a break for two months though!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone just need to say hope all have a BFP soon baby dust for all I tested tonight and got a BFP I tested again about 1-2 later BFP. Good luck all.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Confusedkittie For This Useful Post:

angelsfromheaven  (29-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Confusedkittie View Post
    Hi everyone just need to say hope all have a BFP soon baby dust for all I tested tonight and got a BFP I tested again about 1-2 later BFP. Good luck all.
    woo hoo congrats! Do you know your due date?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you comeback kid The apps say 5 October 2012 I am so happy I have to daughters fingers crossed for a boy. My AF isn't due till monday I got excited and did one tonight and was surprised it was a BFP. Need to go and see dr on Monday.