+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 144 FirstFirst ... 2129303132334181131 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mumma Nurse View Post
    Im not a POAS addict..just yet but its only our first month so maybe later i might be

So who is due around the 4th Feb? anyone wanna test at the same time?
    Im due on the 4th/5th

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi everyone,

I deleted the app on my phone to try and stop being an iphone addict so it has been a while since I posted.

I'm pretty sure I o'd on CD14 or 15 and there was plenty of DTD to try and catch that egg. This is my 3rd month TTC since having my son. Prior to being pregnant I was on the pill for 7 years so it is odd to me to feel ovulation pains. But I definitely get little cramps and bloated (just what I need!!) for a few days leading up to O day. and I have been using ebay cheapie OPKs also. Although I tend not to keep testing a day or two after i think I have O'd. Reading here, it looks like its possible to have positive OPKs for a long time before actually ovulating, so if this month doesn't work for us then I'll keep testing for a longer time.

AF due on 5th or 6th of Feb and despite being a total POAS addict, and having a huge stash in the bathroom, I'll wait this time. Hubby is away for work & returns on the 5th. He would be so disappointed if I tested before he was here as he remembers how exciting it was the first time we got a positive test last pregnancy (I say first time because I did around 8 different HPT of various brands just 'to be sure').

Congrats on all the BFPs already!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by tormy View Post
    i got another positive opk today aswell. when are you testing??
    Will try to hold out until 12/13 feb which is when AF is due.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all I'm still floating around and checking in... Now up to cd 6 and the baby dancing begins.

This month I've decided to not get too caught up in the whole ttc thing, but we are doing smep.

I've decided to not buy a pregnancy test until AF is due and I've planned a whole heap of things to stop obsessing and symptom spotting!!

A quick question, does anyone know if exercise has an impact on conception... I like to push myself when I exercise but am wondering if too much would affect things in the tww?

Hope all is going well for you all!

Thanks
    Reviews
    The first thing that came to mind when you mentioned exercise and pregnancy was thinking back to when we were TTC#1 and seeing so many ladies fall pregnant after starting to add exercise back into their lives.

AFAIK if you were exercising before pregnancy then it's completely okay to keep going within reason. I hope someone else can answer your question better than I did.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies well looks like I'm day CD4 and AF is leaving the building YAY!!!!

Second month off the pill last month my cycle was 41 days do who knows when I will O. I have OPK's and a ferning microscope that one of my lovely friends has given me although if it's anything like last month I will know by the pain! I might try temping this month to even tho I shift work will see how I go :-)

good luck ladies baby dust to all

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by tormy View Post
    I've just started exercising again .Am hoping it helps out ttc efforts.
    I to am back on my exercise regime after a few weeks off. Last year I couldn't run 100m then from May to October I got my fitness up and now doing 8 km and feel sooooo much better for it!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've lost 2.2kgs since last Monday so if we're not UTD this month I'm going to get back into my running too. I also have a Wii which I should be using.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubby4us View Post
    I've lost 2.2kgs since last Monday so if we're not UTD this month I'm going to get back into my running too. I also have a Wii which I should be using.
    This is my plan if we're not UTD too this cycle. Get back into shedding kilos

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub app

Thanks
    Reviews
    I was doing boot camp when we conceived DD, not sure if it helped our chances, but it certainly didn't hinder them!