+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 151 FirstFirst ... 1927282930313979129 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok so I was really naughty yesterday and gave in to doing a FRER I knew I shouldn't have only being 8DPO but I couldn't resist trying lol. Well of course it was a BFN, keeping my fingers crossed thou that it was just to early to get a reading, coz I have things going on that area making me think I am.....do now I'm just going to be good and wait till the 2nd my AF is due on the 1st if nothing comes then ill test the day after first thing in the morning.

*babydust* to you all

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Sounds like we are all POAS addicts! Couldn't help myself and POAS this morning of course BFN, I don't know why I even tested really, I am only 6dpo Now I have 2 spare FRER test laying around the house that I must not use, not yet anyway. I'm going to test again on Monday which will make me 9dpo, if I don't get a BFP, I'll wait until AF is due on the 4th and test again

I am feeling relatively normal, apart from tender sore breasts, but I didn't really get any symptoms apart from sore boobs with my frist 2 pregnancy until after I recieved my BFP's. My last pregnancy I had all kinds of crazy symptoms early on, and it turned out to be ectopic, my GP told me that it's normal to get extremely early bfp and symptons with an ectopic, so I am kind of glad I am not having really early symptoms cause I think I would drive myself insane thinking it was another ectopic.. anywho I'm rambeling, I may not even be pregnant

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    am i the only one without a POAS addiction?? lol! although that may be because i dont have any in the house so i never feel the urge to do it lol. i'm sure if i had them lying around i'd be peeing on a stick all the time!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Im not a POAS addict..just yet but its only our first month so maybe later i might be

So who is due around the 4th Feb? anyone wanna test at the same time?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I was a POAS addict with #1 but this time I only have 1 in the house and want to test 2 days after AF is due.
    I'm testing the 4th or 5th.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Maybe we need to stop buying them until it is closer too lol. Glad I'm not the only alone. I brought mine so it was here ready to test on the 1st when AF is due an I thought I would make it lol but it was just on my mind all the time.

Who is testing on the 1st or 2nd?

7. The Following User Says Thank You to clubby579 For This Useful Post:

ComeBackKid  (28-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Haha well that's the good thing about opk testing time, you can keep POAS every day and you don't feel bad doing so!

I don't think I'll b able to help myself when it comes to AF time.. I'm sure I'll be POAS before she arrives lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mumma Nurse View Post
    Im not a POAS addict..just yet but its only our first month so maybe later i might be

So who is due around the 4th Feb? anyone wanna test at the same time?
    AF is due the 4th for me, but I wont be able to hold out that long I plan on testing on the 1st

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MothersInstinct View Post
    AF is due the 4th for me, but I wont be able to hold out that long I plan on testing on the 1st
    Im testing on the 2nd as its DH b'day so hopefully i can surprise him with that. Although it wont surprise me if its -ve since my cycle is totally out & FF hasnt picked up ovulation. I dont temp

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mumma Nurse View Post
    Im testing on the 2nd as its DH b'day so hopefully i can surprise him with that. Although it wont surprise me if its -ve since my cycle is totally out & FF hasnt picked up ovulation. I dont temp
    I'm not holding my breath for a BFP either. The last time we DTD we 4days before I got my + opk, and I could have ovulted up to 2 days after, but i'm still hoping! That would be an excellent present! I'm hoping I get a BFP so I can surprise DP on Valentines Day! But if not atleast he will get lots of BD'ing on V Day