+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 144 FirstFirst ... 1826272829303878128 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    My DH is an interstate truck driver so I totally understand.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks mjayneb. My cycle has been 31/32 days since coming off pill in early oct last year. Maybe I am just being very impatient! Makes it harder as DH is a shift worker so have to factor that into BD too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey ladies.
    I'll be joining all you lovelies for feb
    AF is due 27th feb, so have AGES to go until I get to test.

Good luck everyone!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    is all this (.)(.) pain normal? i am CD 22, not 100% sure where I am sitting in my cycle as I never got a stong +ve OPK.. Any ideas?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Demeter21 View Post
    Hi MothersInstint, we appear to be pretty much on the same cycle. I am 4dpo and AF is due on the 5th. for both of us.
    Oh yay! A cycle buddy
    for us both, I think i'm going to test the 1st, I thought I was all relaxed this time, but i'm starting to get anxious and the symptom spotting has started!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm on CD30. Only 5 more days until AF is due. Last HPT was about 3 days ago and NEG. which I'm ok with

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies *waves*
    Congratulations to those who have received their BFP this month and FX for those in the TWW like me!
    Well this month DH encouraged me not to do OPK's, temps, etc as he feels that I am putting to much pressure on myself TTC (and probably on him too!). So this month we pretended like we weren't trying.... I have a 29 day cycles and felt strong O pains on the evening of CD17. We DTD that night, but couldn't do it the following days as from CD17 to CD21 I had the worst AF cross with O Pain like cramps I have ever know- I couldn't even sit down without pain shooting up me! I also found CM was abundant during that time, and on CD22 when the cramps had all but disappeared I felt nauseated all day. Has anybody else had O pain that has lasted so long? I am worried that maybe there is something wrong in there, although this has never happened to me before - normally O pain last a couple of hours and is gone. I am now CD25 or 10DPO. I couldn't resist the urge to POAS and used an IC this morning using FMU that was BFN. I also tried a FR yesterday not using FMU that was BFN. Every month I promise myself I won't test unless AF is late but always give in- argh!! And it's always do disappointing to get the BFN, even when you're expecting it anyway. Sorry for the long post, I just want to know if anybody else has experienced anything similar? FX & baby dust to all x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Azuremist, I'm sorry you went through that pain. It sounds awful! I can't say I've ever had that kind of pain during OV, but did 3 months in a row with AF (burst cysts). I hope it was a one off.

Not much happening here. Still temping and symptom spotting. I'm currently 5DPO and will test after AF is due about the 4th or 5th of February.

The website I ordered all the HPTs and OPKs off has mucked me around so much in the last 2 weeks that I had to cancel the order and ask for a refund. STILL waiting on the refund
    So I only have 1 HPT from the Nurses office. When we were TTC#1 I was POAS every day from CD8 until AF arrived. Went through dozens.

I've bought a saliva microscope and a book 'Taking Charge of your Fertility' if we aren't successful this cycle.

I hope you're all having a good morning and someone logs in to share their good news of BFP today.

jbish is offline “Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You.” Dr Seuss
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by AzureMist View Post
    Hi ladies *waves*
    Congratulations to those who have received their BFP this month and FX for those in the TWW like me!
    Well this month DH encouraged me not to do OPK's, temps, etc as he feels that I am putting to much pressure on myself TTC (and probably on him too!). So this month we pretended like we weren't trying.... I have a 29 day cycles and felt strong O pains on the evening of CD17. We DTD that night, but couldn't do it the following days as from CD17 to CD21 I had the worst AF cross with O Pain like cramps I have ever know- I couldn't even sit down without pain shooting up me! I also found CM was abundant during that time, and on CD22 when the cramps had all but disappeared I felt nauseated all day. Has anybody else had O pain that has lasted so long? I am worried that maybe there is something wrong in there, although this has never happened to me before - normally O pain last a couple of hours and is gone. I am now CD25 or 10DPO. I couldn't resist the urge to POAS and used an IC this morning using FMU that was BFN. I also tried a FR yesterday not using FMU that was BFN. Every month I promise myself I won't test unless AF is late but always give in- argh!! And it's always do disappointing to get the BFN, even when you're expecting it anyway. Sorry for the long post, I just want to know if anybody else has experienced anything similar? FX & baby dust to all x
    Something very similar happened to be last cycle. I didnt know what was wrong as o pain was news to me. Went to dr they thought I had appendicitis but it turned out to be o pain. Lasted about 6 days all up and in was nauseas pretty much the whole time. I blame that for my bfn as I was in too much pain to dtd as often as I wanted to. I'm hoping it was a one off and doesn't happen again this time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Azuremist, I had O pain that lasted about a week, it wasn't as bad as what u described but to me it was pretty bad and annoying every time I sat down it was like ouch. Good luck.