Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Demeter21 View Post
    I did exactly the samething Fimac1 heheh
    Lol I feel silly but someone told me that it helps so I thought why not lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by clubby579 View Post
    What is the earliest DPO you would do a test at ladies???
    I would think 10dpo would be the earliest you would get a BFP

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by clubby579 View Post
    I don't know what u r really meant to do, but I usually lay there for a little bit (never times but probably a min-five the go and clean up) I did the same when I fell preg with my 1st....

Good luck
    For some reason thought that gravity might help lol but who knows thankyou all for ur input

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mjayneb View Post
    Hey there I have used IC OPK and had a positive on them. At first I thought the didn't work but I had a 52 day cycle and for some reason decided to try them again and got a pos on day 40 so I guess I just didn't o one cycle.
    So maybe I persist with the IC for a few more days.... Did you continue to use them until you got the positive on day 40 or just start again during that cycle? And did it only happen that once?
    Does anyone know if you can ovulate only from one side each month and if so can you take something to fix this? I'm also taking my temp so maybe I will just have to wait and see if I do O this month. In the meantime will keep BD and keep my

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm supposed to be a Feb tester (Monday) but again I couldn't help myself and tested this morning im about 10dpo.

I was in a rush this morning so did the test saw the first line only and put it away. I just had a look (as you do just incase hehe) and there is the faintest of lines I tried to take a pic but can't see it on the phone. I compared it to the earlier test and there is def something there on the latest one it's just so faint you have to really look. I used Pregnosis.

Maybe I'm imagining it, which is highly possible!

Anyways has anyone had this experience? I don't know when it came up as I didn't look this hard this morning. Hmmmmmmm

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by maybee baybee View Post
    So maybe I persist with the IC for a few more days.... Did you continue to use them until you got the positive on day 40 or just start again during that cycle? And did it only happen that once?
    Does anyone know if you can ovulate only from one side each month and if so can you take something to fix this? I'm also taking my temp so maybe I will just have to wait and see if I do O this month. In the meantime will keep BD and keep my
    I did stop using them. But I'm glad I stared again as know I know at least I'm about to O. I also temp so I could see on my chart when I O'd. How long are you cycles normally?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsSparkle View Post
    I'm supposed to be a Feb tester (Monday) but again I couldn't help myself and tested this morning im about 10dpo.

I was in a rush this morning so did the test saw the first line only and put it away. I just had a look (as you do just incase hehe) and there is the faintest of lines I tried to take a pic but can't see it on the phone. I compared it to the earlier test and there is def something there on the latest one it's just so faint you have to really look. I used Pregnosis.

Maybe I'm imagining it, which is highly possible!

Anyways has anyone had this experience? I don't know when it came up as I didn't look this hard this morning. Hmmmmmmm
    I have with prognosis, I've had a chemical pregnancy and tested with prognosis first it was the first one to pick it up, retest in a few days good luck at 10dpo it may just be right!!!
    Fingers crossed!

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well I'm a happy girl today!

Not pregnant, but my o/v tests have FINALLY faded off to light again after about 10 days of positive and near positive! So I know the day I thought I ovulated was right now. So I also know I'm not UTD from last cycle. It's nice to see it all a little more clearly now.

Now to hold off until the 2nd Feb to do a HPT.

I don't feel pregnant zits everywhere like I get when AF visits due next week very very irritated and emotional. Guarantee I get a visit from AF next week which I'm ok with now as I'm going back to work soon, holing off TTC (if not UTD now) for another couple months

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by angelsfromheaven View Post
    I have with prognosis, I've had a chemical pregnancy and tested with prognosis first it was the first one to pick it up, retest in a few days good luck at 10dpo it may just be right!!!
    Fingers crossed!

Thanks! I will retest again with Frer on Saturday... I think I'm clutching at straws! Ooops. I'll keep updated :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks mjayneb. My cycle has been 31/32 days since coming off pill in early oct last year. Maybe I am just being very impatient! Makes it harder as DH is a shift worker so have to factor that into BD too.