+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 144 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676126 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ComeBackKid View Post
    Feeling nauesous and lost my appetite this morning. Im 8dpo according to p-tracker. I think i am insane lol
    Lol Comebackkid I'm going crazy too, have u tested?? I'm 8dpo today I believe, been feeling period type pain but a bit different sometimes in my lower abdominal, and feeling a bit nauseas at times, peeing more & eating more rhe last two days lol. had feelings like period pain with ds but i didn't get it till about a week after missed period and I had gotten a pos.

Good luck, sounds like it could be signs keep us posted.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by clubby579 View Post
    Congrats peanut2011 a faint line sounds pretty pos to me let us know how u go when u test again, but I think u r UTD. How many DPO r u?? Im in my 1st month of TTC #2 and im 8dpo today....sooooo want to test lol but trying to hold off. Good luck
    Thanks ladies :-) good luck to you too!

Since its my firs month off the pill I'm not 100% when my first day of LMP is since I was spotting and and it gradually got heavier over a week. But got my strongest opk+ on thurs 19th so in guessing I O around 20th? So I guess that would make me 6dpo (like many others, I suffer from POS addiction!). Will keep u updated :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Fimac1 View Post
    Hi all,
    Have a q: might involve bit tmi so sorry in advance-
    Once finished DTD, what is recommended to do - sit with legs up in air, etc?? What do u all do? I propped myself with legs up for bout 10mins last night and was buggered so stopped but not sure if I should be staying longer or doing anything different.
    Thanks for the help....
    I did exactly the samething Fimac1 heheh

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Demeter21 For This Useful Post:

Fimac1  (26-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MothersInstinct View Post
    Fimac1 - I don't do anything like that! lol. Once we have dtd I will usually lay down for a minute or so then clean myself up, not sure what everyone else does... but I have managed to get pregnant 3 times doing just that.

I'm 5dpo, feeling pretty normal, My breasts seem to get a bit tender/sore during the night, but it's not constant and usually disappears pretty quick. Have noticed I am peeing more too, but have also been drinking more water so no big changes in my body, don't think it will be our month, we weren't doing the best job in trying, more trying to get to know my cycle and when I O so we can time it better next month. 6 days until I can test, but think I may just wait it out and see if AF shows up which is due on the 4th.
    Goodluck ladies!
    Hi MothersInstint, we appear to be pretty much on the same cycle. I am 4dpo and AF is due on the 5th. for both of us.

Thanks
    Reviews
    What is the earliest DPO you would do a test at ladies???

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies hope everyone is well. I am sick of these cramps I am having wish they would either give me a BFP or AF my boobies are tender not a lot but enough to know they tender. At least the weird feeling you know when you BF and it's normally time for feed and you get that feelin I had that a few days ago while I was cooking dinner. Anyway I gtg take care guys baby dust for all.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Danimc - sorry to hear about MC. At least you know you can conceive with being on pill for so long and having endo.

Fimac - I'm the same as mothersinstinct, no laying around with legs in air but have heard and read that people do it.

Kbish - hope AF goes away quickly!

Those on 2WW and holding out testing, good luck and

Afm I have been using IC (internet cheapies) OPK and still negative. CD16 and expect to O on 18 or 19. Should I continue using IC opk or change to FR opk from now?? Has anyone else used IC OPK with success? Worried I only O every second month... does anyone know if this can happen?

9. The Following User Says Thank You to maybee baybee For This Useful Post:

Fimac1  (26-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by maybee baybee View Post
    Danimc - sorry to hear about MC. At least you know you can conceive with being on pill for so long and having endo.

Fimac - I'm the same as mothersinstinct, no laying around with legs in air but have heard and read that people do it.

Kbish - hope AF goes away quickly!

Those on 2WW and holding out testing, good luck and

Afm I have been using IC (internet cheapies) OPK and still negative. CD16 and expect to O on 18 or 19. Should I continue using IC opk or change to FR opk from now?? Has anyone else used IC OPK with success? Worried I only O every second month... does anyone know if this can happen?
    Hey there I have used IC OPK and had a positive on them. At first I thought the didn't work but I had a 52 day cycle and for some reason decided to try them again and got a pos on day 40 so I guess I just didn't o one cycle.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm out for FEB! Good luck everyone! Sending you some babydust and hoping you all get your stickies! Xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all
    Today I'm CD18. Have been DTD every night since CD15, so hopefully I've just ovulated or will soon. DH was away the last week so hoping I didn't O then. I have a 32 day cycle, due to test around the 9th Feb.

Really I have no idea when I O, I will track the next cycle if no luck this month, until then....more DTD!

Btw I had some pains and CM around CD10, do u think I could have O'd that early when I have a 32 day cycle???
    Good luck ladies!