+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 151 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mjayneb View Post
    Did the test line get darker than the control line? In this pic it looks a tad lighter which would be considered neg. once it is as dark as or darker than the control line then you can expect to O with 12- 36 or 48 hr I think. I'm not familiar With the brand you have used though.
    I had a positive OPK (just checked) 9 days ago? They've been "almost" positive since then I'm confused! Unless last cycle I really did get UTD. Nothing's showing on HPT yet though.

After a positive OPK what usually happens to the lines in the week (and past that) or so after??? I thought I read it disappears completely or fades off very light is this true?

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub app

Thanks
    Reviews
    OPK's can also pic up pregnancy so could def be a good sign for you

DP came home for a quick session on his lunch break as he is set to make this onth our month lol But who knows when I O'd

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by angelsfromheaven View Post
    Hey guys!

Just wondering , after you Have a positive on the OPKs what happens after??? Do they go back to feint straight after? And that's how you knew you ovulated as well?

Here's my latest OPK been this colour for a while??? But was meant to have o'd about 3-4 days ago I didn't think my LH would still be this high now???

I wouldn't say that is a positive...unfortunately! :-(

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by angelsfromheaven View Post
    I had a positive OPK (just checked) 9 days ago? They've been "almost" positive since then I'm confused! Unless last cycle I really did get UTD. Nothing's showing on HPT yet though.

After a positive OPK what usually happens to the lines in the week (and past that) or so after??? I thought I read it disappears completely or fades off very light is this true?

Did you ever have a light one using this brand before you got the positive? I would assume they get lighter at least a couple of days after the first positive.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Since I've ever started using OpKs looking at them all together they go from light to positive and stay very close to that up to 9 days after the positive. Gosh I'm confused! I though YEP! I'll definitely know when I'be o/v cause it will drop off after (going by what I've been reading in here) 9 days later it's still very very dark?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ComeBackKid View Post
    Feeling nauesous and lost my appetite this morning. Im 8dpo according to p-tracker. I think i am insane lol
    If it makes you feel better I think I have issues I tested again this morning BFN. What a surprise?! Lol

I feel like I am coming up to AF though so I think I'm in for some disappointment. Oh well moving up and onto next month! :-)

Good luck

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by feetfirst View Post
    Well... AF is nearly done. Most bizarrely it was only 2 days long... And now just a bit of spotting... Last month I went for 6 days including spotting. Doing smep this month.

Onward and upward!
    Good luck feetfirst - in trying smep this month too - cd8 today so time for some bd I havent used OPK's before so but nervous how that will go but will just keep DTD jut in case lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    None of my OPKs have been positive but if they were any darker they would be but have been really weird. First 1 was the 15th Jan then it was dark from the 19th - 22nd now it was quite dark and building up again today. Using First Response 7day pregnancy test kit. No + HPT. My AF should be due Saturday. Really frustrating especially with all the symptoms I've been getting

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi!
    I'm about 9dpo and Af is due Mon. Thought today may show a BFP but nope. Would it be too early?

AJ xxx
    TTC bubba #2

jbish is offline “Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You.” Dr Seuss
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies can i join you?? I'm relatively new to this... only 2nd month TTC. I'm currently on CD5, waiting for AF to go away so I can start the BDing... Should O around 4th Feb and will prob test from 15th... if I can keep myself from testing early.

Congrats to all that had BFP so far this month... I'm so excited for everyone and love reading about them cos it gives hope that it may happen for me! As for those with BFN and good luck next time.