+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 151 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I will probably be joining you guys in 2 weeks and yes it is very possible to ovulate 24 hours after getting the implanon removed. I got a positive opk 24 hours after removal and some even say they have conceived that soon after removal. But I waited for my cycles to get back to normal just in case of ectopic. I suffer from endometriosis so I just wanted to make sure all was good. Good luck everybody!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am 8dpo today and caved and tested! And it was negative as I presumed it would be! Hoping the moodiness is maybe hormones but I didn't realise that could be a sign of pregnancy? Oh well I should be testing (for jan!) on Tuesday and if it's neg then next test will be mid feb.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'll say hi for the moment bc I don't think we had any success this month - will be testing bout 18th feb

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hey fi!

You never know Hun! Nice to see you here anyways! My testing will fall into feb which is why I'm here this is only our 2nd month TTC so I doubt we'll be lucky either yet... But here's to hoping for all of us! (how freaky would that be!?!?!) lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Lets hope its a fertile february!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey angel, it would be wonderful for us all that's for sure!! If it were for all the waiting it be great

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, well here I am again after devastation for those of you that don't know me, we were lucky enough to get pregnant towards the end of last year, then just before Christmas, I suffered an ectopic at 7 weeks.

I'm still not completely healed but we're hoping to be able to start trying next month :fingers crossed:

Wishing you all a happy new year and lots of babydust and a big hello to all my old friends

I am happy to answer any questions about ectopic if you're curious, post here or pm me

Lots of love and luck!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome back kitkat and nice to meet you sorry bout your ectopic, its exciting that time to start trying again though is so soon , good luck

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'm starting in Feb too I attempted to start charting my temp etc this month with fertility friend but I've been sick and haven't been getting much sleep so my temps are all over the place and not really making much sense which is a bit annoying. But it doesn't matter, we are both young and healthy so fingers crossed it will be nice and easy when we do start trying...

Thanks
    Reviews
    I was hoping I will be able to test end of Jan but i dont see it happening so I will be joining you lovely ladies in here

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Mumma Nurse For This Useful Post:

angelsfromheaven  (07-01-2012)