+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 151 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868118 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi VintageLover yep, day 1 is the first day of your last period. Sorry to hear that you m/c. Goodluck for next cycle.
    Quote Originally Posted by VintageLover View Post
    Hi ladies! Can I please join you? Just had a m/c sadly but doc just told me were in the running fir a this next cycle!! How are days counted?? Always confused me.. Day 1 first day of last period?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I also have stingy nipples. I had it last month too but nothing came of that cycle.
    I'm off to Google it

Wow I only just noticed this smiley face --->
    Made me laugh.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi again girls, haven't been on much so not posting. I am CD14 today, having a month off clomid, and I ovulated today!!! I haven't ovulated on CD14, even with clomid, since before having my DD so I'm pretty happy. Certain its got to do with my thyroid which on meds is finally back to a good normal range. the 2ww begins!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome MyBabyBells.
    Yay for ovulating! I hope the 2WW zips along for you.

Sent from my new fandangle BubHub 'droid app.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi guys, Im so excited I can hardly breathe.

TMI alert .....

So, its been 6 days since my DH had a VR and 2 nights ago he gave a little sample that we look at with the Maybe Baby. This showed lots of little black dots and a couple of moving dots.

Last night, another sample and another look on the Maybe Baby and this time OMG 100's and 1000's of moving black dots, swimming around like crazy!

So, today I am CD17 and have EWCM and have a faint positive on OPK. How exciting!!!!

Can someone tell me please, if you have a pos OPK and you happen to have sperm meet egg, what happens to the OPK over the next couple of days? Would you still have a surge or would it go away??? Im confused.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Demeter21, that does sound very exciting!
    I can't answer your question as I am still waiting on my HPT and OPKs to be sent from 2 weeks ago

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mumma Nurse View Post
    for twins.
    I see a second line too

Anyone had a headache with ovulation or before a bfp? I've had an ongoing headache for most of today and feel drained
    I had migraines 3 migraines over the Ov period (from lead up and during.) waiting till feb 1st to test that's when AF is due.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great news Demeter21 good luck

Thanks
    Reviews
    Can someone fill me in on what a FRER is? I brought a First response test from the supermarket on the weekend. Just so I have one ready here. I think I'm 5dpo, been feeling a bit bloated the last two days and tonight I felt a bit nausea, but not going to read too much into that coz I didn't have any symtoms until a week after I missed AF with my DS,

Congratulations to all the ladies with a BFP, and good luck to every one still waiting n trying

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    FRER is the pink first response boxed test. It is meant to be able to be used from 5 days before missed period, so 9 DPO i think?
    They seem to be the most accurate however some people still won't get a positive on them until after AF is due. They increase in accuracy the more DPO you get and they claim to be 99% accurate from the first day of missed AF. Which is great if your regular and know when your late!

As for me I'm 10 DPO and refusing to symptom spot or test till Saturday, maybe Friday if I can't control myself