+ Reply to Thread
Page 144 of 151 FirstFirst ... 4494134142143144145146 ... LastLast
Results 1,431 to 1,440 of 1502
  1. #1431
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    790
    Thanks
    131
    Thanked
    59
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    It was DH who pointed it out!! My mother and I have major issues with each other that we're in counselling for, and I'm going to let her know next session that I need a break from her for a few months. I wanted it before I got my BFP so that I could de-stress, but I think I need it just as much now!

    to you Starflame

  2. #1432
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    2,877
    Thanks
    795
    Thanked
    510
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonstoneMare View Post
    It was DH who pointed it out!! My mother and I have major issues with each other that we're in counselling for, and I'm going to let her know next session that I need a break from her for a few months. I wanted it before I got my BFP so that I could de-stress, but I think I need it just as much now!

    to you Starflame
    Thanks hun! I hope you have a great pregnancy and its as stress free as possible!!

  3. #1433
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    150
    Thanks
    11
    Thanked
    29
    Reviews
    0
    Hi guys well its 12.11pm and I am up, can't sleep because I had KFC and its made me high as a kite!!!

    Also I have really quite strong cramps in the lower belly?

    Also, Im not sure was possessd me to do so, but I did an OPK and it came back with a strong second line..... 5dpo Whats that about?

    Thanks

    Demeter

  4. #1434
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    309
    Thanks
    56
    Thanked
    36
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Demeter21 View Post

    Also, Im not sure was possessd me to do so, but I did an OPK and it came back with a strong second line..... 5dpo Whats that about?


    sometimes your body gears up to ovulate hence why you get your first lot of +opks, but maybe your body didnt release the egg at that stage. if i were you i'd DTD tonight or tomorrow morning now and then the next few days as well.

  5. #1435
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Victoria
    Posts
    494
    Thanks
    70
    Thanked
    188
    Reviews
    0
    Hi ladies I'm out for this month the witch showed up today

    I'm a bit concerned that my Luetal phase is only 10 days long so need to do some research into that.

    I'm off to the March thread good luck anyone left to test

  6. #1436
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    2,877
    Thanks
    795
    Thanked
    510
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sashie View Post
    Hi ladies I'm out for this month the witch showed up today

    I'm a bit concerned that my Luetal phase is only 10 days long so need to do some research into that.

    I'm off to the March thread good luck anyone left to test

  7. #1437
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    399
    Thanks
    104
    Thanked
    55
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Sashie View Post
    Hi ladies I'm out for this month the witch showed up today

    I'm a bit concerned that my Luetal phase is only 10 days long so need to do some research into that.

    I'm off to the March thread good luck anyone left to test
    I'm so sorry Sashie, it sucks when the witch arrives.

    I also have a 10-11 day LP.
    Last night I looked back through the 6 cycles I had leading up to my BFP with my daughter. The only one that we timed the BD around O was the one we got BFP. I didn't realise I was ovulating CD15-18. We were either 4-5 days too early, or 2-3 days too late.

    So anyway, just wanted to let you know that a LP of 10 days still means you can get your BFP. From the research I did, 10 is on the low end of the scale but it's still possible to get pregnant.

    All the best with your research and if you do find some interesting info that would be beneficial to me too, please can you drop me a line?

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to NZer For This Useful Post:

    Sashie  (27-02-2012)

  9. #1438
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Victoria
    Posts
    494
    Thanks
    70
    Thanked
    188
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubby4us View Post
    I'm so sorry Sashie, it sucks when the witch arrives.

    I also have a 10-11 day LP.
    Last night I looked back through the 6 cycles I had leading up to my BFP with my daughter. The only one that we timed the BD around O was the one we got BFP. I didn't realise I was ovulating CD15-18. We were either 4-5 days too early, or 2-3 days too late.

    So anyway, just wanted to let you know that a LP of 10 days still means you can get your BFP. From the research I did, 10 is on the low end of the scale but it's still possible to get pregnant.

    All the best with your research and if you do find some interesting info that would be beneficial to me too, please can you drop me a line?
    Thank you much appreciated :-)

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Sashie For This Useful Post:

    NZer  (27-02-2012)

  11. #1439
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    37
    Thanks
    12
    Thanked
    6
    Reviews
    0

    Default No luck this month

    AF due today, but this morning got BFN. It's early days (been TTC for a few months) but it's hard not to feel disappointed.
    Will keep trying. Best wishes to everyone!
    Last edited by Sky33; 27-02-2012 at 18:52.

  12. #1440
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Lismore NSW
    Posts
    82
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked
    3
    Reviews
    0
    I am waiting with fingers crossed to do my test!!! We have 2 gorgeous girls and decided after much debate to try for a third. Testing day will be 6th march but I know I won't be able to last that long. Anyone know what is the best preg test to detect early?? I'm busting to find out :-)
    Goodluck to everyone else trying and waiting too


 

Similar Threads

  1. Triers and Testers 'reading' stories
    By Kyls in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 61
    Last Post: 03-08-2012, 20:17
  2. Joyful June Triers and Testers
    By Apple iPhart6 in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 519
    Last Post: 13-06-2012, 12:00
  3. Marvelous March Triers and Testers
    By NZer in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 1701
    Last Post: 19-05-2012, 18:38

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
christmas gift guidesee all Red Stocking
Pyjamas.com.au
With so many gorgeous brands and styles for every season, our pyjamas, nighties, robes, sleepsuits and sleeping bags are lovely for lights out and perfect for lazy days. Get 10% off first order using code bubhub. Be quick offer ends 31/12/16.
sales & new stuffsee all
The Health Hub
Give a new mum a fitness boost for Christmas & New Year. Studio-based, small group training sessions - cardio, strength, core, Pilates & boxing. Choice of 16 hrs per week, flexible-arrival feature - bubs & kids welcome! Gift vouchers available.
featured supporter
Medela Australia
Our goal is to give mothers and babies the best possible support for a great and long lasting breastfeeding experience. Medela have a full range of breastpumps and breastcare products, suited to every need and lifestyle.
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!