+ Reply to Thread
Page 137 of 144 FirstFirst ... 3787127135136137138139 ... LastLast
Results 1,361 to 1,370 of 1440
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mummy2MissA View Post
    Demeter did u test again today? I would test today around 2pm like yesterday. Sometimes fmu causes false positive opks.
    I tested with FMU today and got a faint line, then again at lunch time with a slightly darker line, and then the 3pm line is darker but not as dark as the 2pm yesterday??? Hmm Im thinking I still have a surge but it started mid day yesterday? Also my CM changed today from sticky to wet and nearly EW.

We are just going to DTD each pm over the next few days and see what happens.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Nellpops View Post
    What a roller coaster for you startflame, although atleast your doctor took you seriously and got the bloods done and you are working together on it!
    Thanks Nell..Im happy that we are getting it sorted out. Im just scared that the tests are going to show PCOS and that it will be a struggle to get pregnant. Im scared that we will need IVF and I dont know how we will afford it if that happens Im just going to take it as it comes and try not to think about it too much at the moment till the tests come back.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey guys, just updating... AF came a few days ago. So was a bit disappointed, but we will obviously keep trying... Lol

Congrats to those with bfp's! Xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    oh starflame if its any consolation (sp?) my SIL has PCOS and was told she wouldnt have kids, she has 3. she swears by going on the pill to regulate everything, then coming off it.
    but yes your right, just take everything one day at a time, i am sure it wont come to that for you, You seem to be doing everything else right as in weightloss and investigating everything.
    On the upside though, you can safely have a drink if you need to to process everything! i would be!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Nellpops For This Useful Post:

starflame  (20-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by starflame View Post
    Thanks Nell..Im happy that we are getting it sorted out. Im just scared that the tests are going to show PCOS and that it will be a struggle to get pregnant. Im scared that we will need IVF and I dont know how we will afford it if that happens Im just going to take it as it comes and try not to think about it too much at the moment till the tests come back.
    Hi Starflame :-)
    Sorry to hear, fx you don't have pcos... But if you have any questions or need to talk, I've been in a lot of ttc threads with you & recently learnt we need to go down the path of IVF... Starting 1st cycle this AF... Never wanted AF so much haha
    Ours is due to male infertility but all the same we are going through the same feeling and stress of the finances & emotions attached to IVF....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    PS Starflame - we waited till 12 months ttc with no lick before testing DH & fs told us we should have started after 6 months!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Starflame it took me 31 months to concieve DS. Keep your hope alive

Sent from my GT-I9000 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for the support ladies I really appreciate it. MARTTC - I remember you Im sorry you have to go through IVF and thanks for lending an ear Im sure Ill be asking you questions sooner or later. Im glad that we went before the 12 months I would have gone crazy I think otherwise
    BOOST - I dont know how you would have kept positive during those 31 months!! I know theres still hope its just getting me down today you know..
    NELLPOPS - A girl I know was told she had no eggs in either of her ovaries and that shed never have children and shes now 32 weeks preggers with her first..I know if I have PCOS Ill deal the best I can and hopefully we will have kids..Im just worried about the struggle and financial side of fertility treatment. I feel like at 23 I shouldnt have fertility problems but I guess if thats my path thats my path right?

Thanks again for the support ladies..Its great to know I can come on here and have so many ladies in the same boat that can empathise..DP doesnt really know how to talk about this stuff so its nice to know I have the hub for support!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to starflame For This Useful Post:

MARTTC  (21-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    23 does feel young, Im only 25 and was 21 when started trying for DS. I naturally ovulate twice a year, but don't have PCOS.
    I am still the youngest patient my FS has. It's overwhelming and heart breaking, but I have made some VERY good friends in the process. I also think I love DS more, for all the trouble we had

Hugs. PM me if you want to talk.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Boost For This Useful Post:

starflame  (21-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    i've got my fingers crossed for you starflame, i too am only 23 so i'd hate to think that something was wrong. i've been having long cycles (my longest was 52 days) but i put mine down to having implanon out a few months ago. This month is really only our first month of proper TTC so only time will tell!

I really hope you get a BFP soon and that you dont have PCOS!!

Hi to everyone else, sorry i havent been keeping entirely up to date here, the internet connection is pretty crap lol so i hope we've had some BFPs in here!!

i should be ovulating this week if last cycle is anything to go by so fingers crossed!! i have OPKs with me but have been too lazy to use them. if this cycle doesnt result in a BFP then i'll give them a go next month.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to mrstuilawa For This Useful Post:

starflame  (21-02-2012)